All prices are per room/apartment per day, on Bed & breakfast basis.
The regular prices are NOT valid during national holidays, Christmas and New Year periods!
The rates include: "a la carte" breakfast, wi-fi, personal safety deposit box in the room, free use of fitness, indoor and outdoor swimming pool.
Hotel “Regina Maria Spa” is a four star hotel, located in the town of Balchik on the sea front, next to the Botanical garden and to the “Palace” – the Romanian Queen’s former summer residence.
The philosophy of the hotel is to fit with the "Palace" architectural concept following the Queen's religious conviction of Bahá'í religion.
Located in the town of Balchik on the sea front, next to the Botanical garden and to the “Palace” – the Romanian Queen’s former summer residence.
Distance to beach:
Distance to centre: 1 km
Distance to airport: 40 km
Distance to bus station: 2 km
Distance to railway station: 35 km
Distance to cash mashine: 1 km
Distance to exchange office: 0 km
Distance to restaurants: 0 km
Distance to supermarket: 1 km
Distance to shops: 1 km
Safe at the reception:
Safe in the rooms: yes, free
Internet in the hotel: yes, free
Internet in the rooms: yes, free
Reception: 24 hours
All rooms and suites have full en-suite facilities with bath or shower with hair dryer, and are equipped with air conditioning, digital television, flat screen TV, high speed internet access, mini-bar, electronic door locking, telephone, room service, deposit box, a terrace with magnificent sea views.
Real 4* hotel. Excellent services, cleanliness, location. Food - a new chef is definitely needed. Waited for an hour to have a fresh grilled fish and received a deep frozen, regrilled, half broken excuse of a fish. Unpardonable and very expensive. Avoid ...
Read the entire review
- Lighthouse Golf & Spa Resort
- Mistral Hotel
- Regina Maria Spa Hotel
- Hotel Lotos
- Hotel Naslada
- Hotel Valeo
- Vacation Villa Residence Symphony
- White Lagoon
- Enigma Hotel
- Hotel map
- Deals & discounts
- All Inclusive
- Last minute
- Early booking
- Visitor reviews
- Car rental
- Easter 2014
- Beach holiday with kids at Bulgaria’s Black Sea coast
- How to choose best hotels at Bulgaria’s seaside
- Beach holidays in Bulgaria – affordable prices and unforgettable experiences
- More Romanian tourists spend their vacation in Bulgaria
- How to choose the best hotel at Bulgaria’s Black Sea coast
- Preparation for a joyous beach holiday
- 5 tips for choosing your summer holiday destination
- Beach holiday in Albena – say hello to summer season 2013
- The temple of Kibela in the beach resort Balchik will have a new exhibition
- Early booking discounts for a summer holiday reach 20%
- Balchik has received an award for Festival city on the Balkans
- Photo exhibition of the Botanic Garden in Balchik
- Via Pontika Youth festival starts in Balchik
- All Inclusive beach holiday: the survival tips
- International festival ‘’Balchik Classic Days’’ in Balchik
- July morning events- the beginning of a hot party summer in Bulgaria
- Architectural details in the temple Kibela in Balchik city will be restored
- Summer tourism season at Black Sea coast started
- Tulips Parade in Balchik beach resort
- Hotels on Northern Black Sea coast drop prices in the end of summer
- Bulgaria's Balchik palace is an attractive wedding spot
- Royal Wine House at Balchik’s Palace keeps age old collection
- Tourists interested in the monastery ‘St.Atanas’ near Balchik
- Wedding tourism in Balchik
- Many bookings for summer season 2011