All prices are per room/apartment per day, on All inclusive basis.
The regular prices are NOT valid during national holidays, Christmas and New Year periods!
Special offers - hotel accommodation discounts and holiday package deals
Early booking discount - 15% for hotel accommodation in the period 07.05.2014 - 15.10.2014 , for reservations made before 31.03.2014 , 100% payment in advance. » Book now
Pay 12, Get 14 overnights for hotel accommodation in the period 09.09.2014 - 15.10.2014 , for reservations made before 14.10.2014 . » Book now
Pay 12, Get 14 overnights for hotel accommodation in the period 07.05.2014 - 12.06.2014 , for reservations made before 11.06.2014 . » Book now
Pay 6, Get 7 overnights for hotel accommodation in the period 09.09.2014 - 15.10.2014 , for reservations made before 14.10.2014 . » Book now
Pay 6, Get 7 overnights for hotel accommodation in the period 07.05.2014 - 12.06.2014 , for reservations made before 11.06.2014 . » Book now
Royal Hotel is a 4-star hotel that enjoys a lovely setting just 300 m from the beach and immediately close to the heart of Golden Sands. Hotel "Royal" opened its doors for tourists in the 2003.
Hotel Royal enjoys a nice setting very close to the centre of Golden Sands , some minutes walk from the beach stripe, and offers a wonderful panoramic view over the whole resort, and a large choice of on-site facilities.
New for summer season 2013 - new renovated Superior rooms with entirely new furniture and LCD TV , enlarged outdoor swimming pool, new swimming pool for kids with 4 water slides, renovated outdoor common areas.
Royal beach hotel is only 10 minutes stroll to the entertainment centre Aquapolis- one of the best attractions of that kind in Bulgaria.
Surrounded by green areas, the hotel is the perfect choice for your holiday, close to all attractions of the resort, and only 300 meters from the glorious sandy beach. There are plenty of shops, restaurants and cafes nearby.
Distance to beach:
Distance to centre: 100m
Distance to airport: 23km to Airport Varna
Distance to bus station: 200m
Distance to exchange office: in the hotel
Distance to restaurants: 50m
There are plenty of facilities in the renovated Royal hotel, including: restaurant with amphitheatre open- air- terrace, lobby bar, pizza bar, pool side bar , BBQ terrace , out- and indoor swimming pool with children`s section, separate outdoor swimming pool for kids with 4 water slides , children`s playground, medical centre with sauna and massage, solarium, fitness room, shop, internet corner, multi sports playground, exchange desk, animation hall, and hall for events with equipment and capacity up to 160 people.
On hand for guests of Royal Hotel there is a fantastic restaurant, a beer-house with a wonderful terrace, a relaxing lobby bar, a bar poolside bar and a pizza bar. Royal Hotel is ideal for both individual and family holidays.
Extra services against payment:
Safety deposit boxes at the reception, telephone, sauna, massage, aroma therapy, solarium, billiard, internet corner, taxi, rent-a-car, doctor, laundry, dry cleaning.
Safe at the reception:
yes, on payment
Safe in the rooms: no
Internet in the hotel: yes, on payment
Internet in the rooms: no
Reception: 24 hours
There are 150 rooms, some with sea and some with park view,14 floors and 2 lifts.
All rooms are air- conditioned, with balcony, telephone, fridge, satellite TV, hairdryer , WC/ bath.
DBL room superior more
We found the staff to be very unhelpful and very unwelcoming. Food wasnt what most people would call satisfactory, and although we ate it some of the time, we didnt particularly enjoy it ! We found it hard to get served at the bar which was swarmed day ...
Read the entire review
The hotel is located about 20 min walking from the beach with a good view at the sea. Rooms are fair enough for a 3 star hotel,(definitely not 4 star). Staff very unfriendly at the reception desk. Pay attention to what is advertised vs what you find there: ...
Read the entire review
The hotel is very modern, with a bright interior design.
I've been to Bulgaria many times, and the cuisine differs much from the British, but the food and vegetables are always very delicious.
All areas are very clean, and well maintained. It is very ...
Read the entire review
The location is great we really enjoyed it. The beach is gorgeous. But be prepared to pay for the loo's EVERYWHERE including resturants and bars you eat and drink in!!! Also all the sun lounges ect!! The nightlife was just getting going and it was great ...
Read the entire review
- ADMIRAL Hotel
- DoubleTree by Hilton
- International Hotel Casino & Tower Suites
- Marina Grand Beach
- Melia Grand Hermitage
- Berlin Golden Beach Hotel
- Berlin Green Park Hotel
- Edelweiss Hotel
- Golden Yavor Aparthotel
- Grifid Hotel Arabella
- Grifid Hotel Bolero
- Grifid Hotel Metropol
- Grifid hotel Vistamar
- Havana Hotel & Casino
- Helios Spa Hotel
- Hotel Royal
- JOYA Park complex
- Kaliakra Palace
- Lilia hotel
- Luna Hotel
- Morsko oko Garden
- Orhidea Boutique Spa Hotel
- Riu Dolce Vita Hotel
- Sentido Golden Star
- Sunshine Magnolia & SPA
- Bellevue Hotel
- Bendita apart-hotel
- Cabacum Beach Residence & Spa
- Glicinia hotel
- Hotel Dana Palace
- Hotel Detelina
- Hotel Ljuljak
- Journalist hotel
- Paradise Green Park Hotel & Apartments
- Park Hotel Perla
- Shipka hotel
- Hotel map
- Deals & discounts
- All Inclusive
- Last minute
- Early booking
- Golden Sands
- Places to go
- Restaurants & bars
- Visitor reviews
- Car rental
- New Year 2014
- Bed only
- Bed & breakfast
- Half board (breakfast and dinner)
- Full board
- All inclusive
- Ultra All inclusive
- Beach holiday with kids at Bulgaria’s Black Sea coast
- Beach holiday with pets and kids at Bulgaria’s Black Sea
- How to choose best hotels at Bulgaria’s seaside
- Beach holidays in Bulgaria – affordable prices and unforgettable experiences
- How to choose the best hotel at Bulgaria’s Black Sea coast
- Summer travel destinations 2013 – Bulgaria in the spotlight
- Cheap beach vacations in Bulgaria this September
- All Inclusive beach holiday: the survival tips
- Bird watching in Golden Sands resort
- The number of tourists in Bulgaria will increase this year
- Growth of the number of German tourists in Bulgaria
- Restaurants don’t have clients due to the popularity of All inclusive packages
- Bulgarian hotels offer up to 30% price reductions at the end of the season
- Hotels on Northern Black Sea coast drop prices in the end of summer
- Bulgarian beaches are observed from the air
- Arabian tourists return to Bulgarian beaches
- Golden Sands ranks in Top 10 hottest beach resorts in Europe
- British tourists are satisfied with Bulgaria’s Black Sea hotels
- Bulgaria is second famous summer destination for Russians
- Better tourist season 2011
- Hot summer emotions and exciting beach vacations
- Bulgaria expects a growth of 20% of the number of German tourists
- 80 % of Bulgarians prefer local sea resorts
- Bulgaria Said to Offer Best-Value Summer Tourism Packages in EU
- Burgas and the surroundings offer interesting summer