All prices are per room/apartment per day, on Bed & breakfast basis.
Half board (breakfast and dinner), Full board available on additional payment.
The additional person discounts are from the regular price per person.
Please, use the booking form, to get a price for your period of stay, number of people and meals included.
The regular prices are NOT valid during national holidays, Christmas and New Year periods!
The price includes: free use of outdoor swimming pool during summer, sauna, steam bath, jacuzzi, fitness, parking lot.
Prices are NOT valid during official holidays, Christmas & New Year period!
Hotel rating:2/10 based on 2 reviews
Special offers - hotel accommodation discounts and holiday package deals
|Offers for New Year 2015 (30.12.2014 - 03.01.2015)|
|Bed & breakfast|
|Room type||4 overnights||3 overnights|
|DBL room||251€ per person|
|228€ per person|
|Apartment LUX||312€ per person|
|274€ per person|
|VIP apartment||414€ per person|
|350€ per person|
|The number of nights with breakfast |
New Year dinner
dinner on 01.01.2015g.
use of the spa with Jacuzzi with mineral water, aromatic steam bath, sauna, shock bucket, relaxation area, gym, parking and internet
Booking deposit: 100%.
The hotel is elegantly and stylishly furnished and offers to its guests year-round opportunity for: SPA tourism, business meetings, seminars, corporate events and trainings, round trip and cognitive tourism.
The resort of Hissar is situated in the center of Bulgaria, on the southern slopes of Sredna Gora Mountain, with an average altitude of 360 m, at 40 km to the north of Plovdiv, at 170 km to the east of Sofia. Archaeological studies reveal that near the Hissar mineral springs there was a settlement 5000 years BC. In 293 the Roman emperor Diocletian visited the settlement, surrounded it with walls (very well preserved until today) and declared the warm springs as imperial domain. The town received the name Diocletianopolis. In its originality and preservation, the defense system and the architecture of the Roman town Diocletianopolis ranks among the top in Europe. At many places the fortress wall reaches a height of 11 meters, and the southern fortress gate rises to 13 m. 22 mineral springs gush on the territory of Hissar. The first organized spa in Bulgaria started in Hissar.
Address: 5 Vasil Petrovich str, Hissar 4180, Hissar
Distance to center:
Distance to airport: 60km to Airport Plovdiv
Distance to bus station: 0,005km
Distance to railway station: 0,5km
Distance to cash machine: 0,06km
Distance to restaurants: 0,002km
Distance to supermarket: 0,06km
Distance to shops: 0,03km
Airconditioning in the hotel:
Safe at the reception: yes, free
Safe in the rooms: no
Wi-Fi internet in the hotel: yes, free
Wi-Fi internet in the rooms: yes, free
Reception: 24 hours
The hotel offers: VIP suites with two separate rooms with a bathroom to each of them, deluxe apartments with two single rooms and deluxe double rooms. All hotel rooms are luxury and stylishly furnished and equipped with air conditioning and telephones, mini bar, cable TV and wireless internet. All bathrooms have baths and hot mineral water.
SPA Hotel Chinar has 2 large single rooms. They are luxury and stylishly furnished and equipped with air conditioning, cable TV, wireless internet, direct dial telephone, mini bar, hairdryer, room service, bathrobes. A baby cot may be provided on request.
SPA Hotel Chinar offers 11 spacious double rooms with two separate beds or a bedroom suite by request of the guests. All rooms are luxury and stylishly furnished and equipped with air conditioning, cable TV, wireless internet, direct dial telephone, mini bar, hairdryer, room service, a bathtub in the bathroom, bathrobes. A baby cot may be provided on request.
All are luxury and stylishly furnished and equipped with air conditioning, cable TV, wireless internet, direct dial telephone, mini bar, hairdryer, room service, bathtub in bathrooms, bathrobes. Each apartment has a living room and a bedroom. A baby cot may be provided on request.
All are luxury and stylishly furnished and equipped with air conditioning, cable TV, wireless internet, direct dial telephone, mini bar, hairdryer, room service, whirlpool tub in the bathroom, bathrobes. Each of the VIP suites has a living room and a bedroom and two separate bathrooms. A baby cot may be provided on request.
- Hissar Hotel - SPA Complex
- SANA SPA Hotel
- SPA club Central
- Augusta Spa Hotel
- Hotel Chinar
- Kamilite hotel
- Hotel map
- Deals & discounts
- Visitor reviews
- Car rental
- New Year 2015
- Only 60 SPA hotels will remain in Bulgaria
- Hissarya cooperates with a French city
- Spa holidays and packages in Bulgaria
- Foreigners Fancy Bulgaria's Cultural, Spa Tourism
- Hissarya- SPA residence of Balkan Peninsula
- Bulgarian Spa & Wellness resorts become more popular
- Greek, Romanian and Macedonian tourists flock to Bulgaria for Easter
- Cheap Easter Holidays in Bulgaria: the choice is yours
- Future of Bulgarian tourism- SPA and wellness
- Germans prefer Bulgarian SPA to Czech
- Ladies are welcome: Tempting Christmas and New Year offers
- Christmas and New Year Holidays 2011 cheap last minute packages
- Bulgaria is a part of the European SPA map
- Canadian Vancouver Sun: Bulgaria is mecca for SPA tourism
- Hot springs make Bulgaria a mecca for the spa crowd
- Annual SPA nominations in Bulgaria for the first time
- Significant increase in the number of bookings for Bulgaria’s SPA resorts
- Russian tourists filled the famous SPA resort Hissar
- 7% Growth of the visits of Spa holidaymakers in Bulgaria
- Bulgaria Hotels to Lower Prices in 2010
- Hissar is the greenest municipality of the year
- Bulgarian SPA hotels are full despite severe winter conditions
- Spa Hotel “Hissar” to develop tourism market in Scandinavian countries
- Spa Tourism to be the smashing hit on Christmas
- High tourist season in Hissar