International festival “Bulgaria friends” will be held in the summer resort Albena
The festival program “Bulgaria’s friends” and the seaside resort Albena expect many music fans, dance addicts in summer 2013. The series of events in the beach pearl Albena will gather the fans of arts who will attend the upcoming International festivals and contests.
- June 14th – June 17th 2013 – International Choir Festival
- This festival is for amateur choirs and ensembles. The partners have prepared their awards and the amount of 6000 BGN.
- The national Bulgarian folklore festival “Friends of Bulgaria” will take place on June 21st and June 24th, 2013.
- June 24th – July 8th, 2013 - XIV International festival "Friends of Bulgaria" – it will gather kids and youth art performers.
- July 8th – 15th, 2013- X International choir festival
- July 8th – 15th, 2013 - VI International classical music festival
Related travel news - News from Albena
Family holiday with kids - how to choose the most suitable hotel.
How to find a Black Sea hotel which allows pets?
Practical tips how to choose a suitable hotel at Bulgaria's Black Sea.
Enjoy a beach holiday at Bulgaria's Southern Black Sea coast, visit top landmarks!
Feel the sunshine and explore the beauty of Bulgaria's Black Sea coast.
It is expected that this year the number of Romanian tourists will be significantly increased.
Effective tips how to plan your summer holiday and find the right accommodation at Bulgarian seaside.
How to prepare for an exciting beach holiday 2013!
International Zumba festival with the zumba master Hermann Melo will be held in Albena beach resort.
Albena hosts the annual cynology exhibition Black Sea Winner 2013 in the end of June 2013.
If you need an inspiration for a summer holiday, indulge in a virtual tour in top seaside resorts in Bulgaria 2013.
Beach holiday in Albena - a summer to enjoy the beach and sun in the famous Bulgarian resort.
If you book a summer holiday as early as possible, you can take advantage of 20% discount.
More green hotels to be built in Albena.