Hotel rating:10/10 based on 3 reviews
Special offers - hotel accommodation discounts and holiday package deals
Palas Spa Hotel-“The best 3-star hotel” of BHRA for 2005.
Three stars, lux category. There are an elevator, local heating, air - conditioned restaurant, foyer and conference hall. The Complex provides a perfect service during the whole year.
in the centre of the town of Kazanlak.
Address: 9 Petko Stajnov str., Kazanlak 6100, Kazanlak
Distance to center:
Distance to airport: 170km to Airport Sofia
Distance to bus station: 1km
Distance to railway station: 1km
Distance to cash machine: 0.05km
Distance to exchange office: 0.05km
Distance to restaurants: 0km
Distance to shops: 0.1km
Safe at the reception:
Safe in the rooms: yes, free
Wi-Fi internet in the hotel: yes, free
Wi-Fi internet in the rooms: yes, free
Reception: 24 hours
The beds are very low, almost on the floor. I complained and the manager told me that a low bed was normal in Bulgaria. I have traveled extensively around Bulgaria and this is not true.
If you do not want to get up of the bed on your knees, do not go ...
This hotel is very good. Very clean and the personnal are very gently.The lunch is good but the breakfast is insufficient.
This hotel is comfortable for a stop to rose's valley or one night between Sofia and Bourgas.
- Hotel map
- Deals & discounts
- Places to go
- Visitor reviews
- Car rental
- Night life
Places to go in Kazanlak
- Kazanluk hosts two unique festivals
- Kazanluk participates in a huge travel fair
- Legendary jazz musician will visit Bulgaria for Rose festival
- Bulgaria-top 50 tours of a lifetime destinations by National Geographic Traveler
- Rose oil production is one of Bulgaria’s most successful tourist attractions that draw tourists
- More Japanese tourists in Bulgaria
- Christmas and New Year Holidays 2011 cheap last minute packages
- Techno Festival Free Open Air Sevtopolis takes place near Koprinka dam
- Cross-Country Mountain Bike weekend in Karlovo, explore the Rose valley on your
- Bulgaria reveals Thracian treasures and relics from Revival period at Expo 2010
- Bulgaria to woo tourists with cultural gems
- Saudi Prince to Fund Bulgarian Archaeological Thracian City Project
- An exploring expedition in search for Odrisi capitals
- Thracian Capital Emerges from Dam Bottom
- Japanese investments in the tourism of Kazanlak town
- Sevtopolis and Bulgarian rose to be presented in European Parliament
- Deep research in Valley of Thracian kings is to begin next year
- Frescoes in Kazanlak Tomb painted by Kodzimases
- Underwater photos of Thracian city Sevtopolis began
- The fulfilment of the project Sevtopolis is value at the amount of 100 million €
- The valley of Thracian kings is an accomplished tourist product
- Rose Festival in Kazanlak
- Today Rose holidays start
- UNESCO to Shield Bulgaria's Thracian Treasures