Pleven Transfer instant online booking
Our transfers are private and exclusive with clean, comfortable, up to standard and insured vehicles with well experienced drivers.
The return pick up time is set automatically by our reservation system according to the flight details you supplied. Your transfer pick up time may be changed by our representatives in case of force major situations like blocked roads, heavy snowfall etc. You will be contacted in advance in case we are forced to change the pick up time. Please, supply a working mobile phone number.
The transfer price is based on the number of passengers + 1 standard suitcase ( 90 /70 cm) + 1 holdall per passenger. In case you have more luggage than 1 suitcase per person, such as ski/snowboard equipment, please, book a bigger vehicle for your comfort and let us know the number of suitcases and ski/snowboard equipment. Child seats are available for free if specially requested. Please, specify the age and weight of the child.
Places to go in Pleven
- Pleven Epopee Panorama remains one of the most popular tourism landmarks in Bulgaria
- Experts: Bulgaria should develop wine tourism
- Pleven Panorama to have an outside elevator and an observation site on the top
- German archaeologists investigate the excavations of prehistoric sanctuary nea
- A project for unique tourism attractions is being developed in Pleven region
- The Pleven Panorama – accessible to all tourists
- Kailuka Park in Pleven to be developed
- Bulgaria's Pleven Hosts Seventh International Apiculture Fair
- Pleven city chose “Panoramata” for its tourist emblem
- Yacht tourism to be developed on the river Danube
- Foreign tourists are great in number in the city of Pleven
- The First Cave Museum of Bulgarian Wine is opened today in Pleven
- The holiday eco village will arise in the area of Pleven
- The region Balkania put efforts in the attractions during the new summer season
- Biggest Wine Museum to Open in Bulgaria's Pleven
- The oldest wine-cellar on the Balkans will develop wine tourism