Special offers - hotel accommodation discounts and holiday package deals
4* Danube Plaza hotel is made of quietness, outstanding comfort and perfect attendance.
Welcome to Danube Plaza Hotel – located on the central city square, in the core of the largest Bulgarian town, the hotel is at the hub of Rousse’s administrative, commercial and artistic area.
Address: 5 Svoboda Sq., Rousse 7000, Rousse
Distance to center:
Distance to airport: 312km to Airport Sofia
Distance to railway station: 2km
Welcoming, Laundry and Valet, Concierge service desk, Reception and reservations 24 hours, Parking, Safety deposit box at the reception, Pets allowed in rooms, Color TV with cable and satellite programmes, Exchange Agency, Secretary services, Bank, Room servece, Telephone and telefax, Medical services on call, Bus tickets, Taxi services, Travel agency, Souvenirs boutique, Meeting events, conference and party arrangements arrangement, Conference and business facilities.
Pets allowed in rooms;
Single bed, bathroom with shower and hair-drier, mini-bar, direct international telephone dialing, air conditioner, permanent internet connection, satellite and cable TV.
Single and double bed, bathroom with shower, mini-bar, direct international telephone dialing, permanent internet connection, satellite and cable TV.
Bedroom with double bed, hall, study room, mini-bar, direct international telephone dialing, air conditioner, permanent internet connection, satellite and cable TV, spacious terrace, bathroom with shower, bath, hair-drier and telephone.
- Hotel map
- Deals & discounts
- Places to go
- Visitor reviews
- Car rental
- Night life
- New Year 2019
Places to go in Rousse
- Rousse applies new tourism strategy
- Bulgaria is more than a beach holiday destination
- Popular Ivanovo Rock Churches are open for tourists
- Nature Museum with a huge aquarium will open doors in Rousse city
- Bulgaria develops Danube cycle route
- History Museum in Rousse will present an exhibition for the development of sport
- Six Bulgarian towns nominated for European Capital of Culture
- Greek, Romanian and Macedonian tourists flock to Bulgaria for Easter
- Cheap Easter Holidays in Bulgaria: the choice is yours
- Bulgaria decreases the fee at the Danube Bridge
- Belgium holidaymakers visit Bulgaria due to alternative tourism opportunities
- Orlova Chuka Cave turned into historic and eco park
- Bulgarian erotic encyclopaedia presented in Rousse city
- Christmas and New Year Holidays 2011 cheap last minute packages
- Tourism in the municipalities along the Danube to be developed
- Mall Rousse opens doors
- Danube region becomes an attractive tourist destination
- Bulgarian and Romanian regions develop joint projects for cultural tourism
- Angela Merkel Visits Rousse in October
- ‘Weekend Tourism’ Festival in Rousse city
- Over 1200 Romanian tourists visit the charming Rousse in the next three months
- Music Show “Summer T2009” in Rousse to include folklore concerts, country, jazz
- Yacht harbour to be built on the Danube
- Danube Day 2009
- Rousse to host a tourism expo