Special offers - hotel accommodation discounts and holiday package deals
With its location and impeccable service hotel "Vega" is the perfect choice for your business or private stay in the city of Ruse .
Our motto is: "Only a satisfied customer will return. We are awaiting you!"
Located in the center of Ruse, on the main shopping street, the building of Hotel Vega is a part of the national architectural heritage.
Address: 48 Aleksandrovska str., Rousse 7000, Rousseall facilities
24-hour front desk
Room adapted for disabled people
Central air conditioning in the rooms
Breakfast in bed
Ice on demand
Laundry and ironing
Business Center - fax, copier
Transport to and from an airport in Bulgaria or Romania
Booking of air, bus and railway tickets
Tickets for cultural events in Ruse
Providing an interpreter for your stay
Wi-Fi internet in the hotel:
yes, free, Wi-Fi
Reception: 24 hours
Hotel Vega offers 9 exquisitely furnished luxury business studios. The business studio is not only a place to sleep and relax, in here you could meet you business partners with all the comforts of your office.
You are planning to stay longer in the aristocratic city of Ruse ? The stylish apartment in our hotel will inspire you with its luxury, sophisticated atmosphere and amenities. It is an excellent value for your money.
Whether you are traveling alone or with your family, our deluxe rooms will offer you everything you need for your convenience. Feel at home at the center of the cultural and business life of our city.
Our classic double rooms will offer you luxury and comfort during your business stay or your vacation. The spacious rooms with separate working area are exquisitely furnished.
The economy single room is combining the comfort of the double room with the privacy of a single room. Besides the bedroom area, the economy room has a corner sofa with coffee table.
- Hotel map
- Deals & discounts
- Places to go
- Visitor reviews
- Car rental
- Night life
- New Year 2019
Places to go in Rousse
- Rousse applies new tourism strategy
- Bulgaria is more than a beach holiday destination
- Popular Ivanovo Rock Churches are open for tourists
- Nature Museum with a huge aquarium will open doors in Rousse city
- Bulgaria develops Danube cycle route
- History Museum in Rousse will present an exhibition for the development of sport
- Six Bulgarian towns nominated for European Capital of Culture
- Greek, Romanian and Macedonian tourists flock to Bulgaria for Easter
- Cheap Easter Holidays in Bulgaria: the choice is yours
- Bulgaria decreases the fee at the Danube Bridge
- Belgium holidaymakers visit Bulgaria due to alternative tourism opportunities
- Orlova Chuka Cave turned into historic and eco park
- Bulgarian erotic encyclopaedia presented in Rousse city
- Christmas and New Year Holidays 2011 cheap last minute packages
- Tourism in the municipalities along the Danube to be developed
- Mall Rousse opens doors
- Danube region becomes an attractive tourist destination
- Bulgarian and Romanian regions develop joint projects for cultural tourism
- Angela Merkel Visits Rousse in October
- ‘Weekend Tourism’ Festival in Rousse city
- Over 1200 Romanian tourists visit the charming Rousse in the next three months
- Music Show “Summer T2009” in Rousse to include folklore concerts, country, jazz
- Yacht harbour to be built on the Danube
- Danube Day 2009
- Rousse to host a tourism expo