Special offers - hotel accommodation discounts and holiday package deals
Edia Hotel is located in the park area of Sandanski, one of the most popular SPA resorts in Bulgaria. The hotel is bordering with a river and placed between the unique centuries-old sycamore trees.
Address: 17 Lilianska str., Sandanski 2800, Sandanski
Distance to center:
Distance to airport: 160km to Airport Sofia
Distance to bus station: 2km
Distance to railway station: 4km
Distance to cash machine: 2km
Distance to exchange office: 2km
Distance to shops: 2km
The complex has its own guarded parking /camera/ hydro pool, outdoor pool, steam bath, sauna, basketball, indoor and outdoor playground, free Wi-Fi access, lounges, an amazing garden and quiet holiday.
Airconditioning in the hotel:
Safe at the reception: yes, on payment
Safe in the rooms: no
Wi-Fi internet in the hotel: yes, free
Wi-Fi internet in the rooms: yes, free
Reception: 24 hours
The hotel has 13 double rooms and 3 suites.
Each of the rooms has its own bathroom, central heating, telephone, LCD TV, mini-bar, comfortable beds, anatomical pillows and everything needed for peaceful and comfortable rest.
Each apartment has its own bathroom, central heating, telephone, LCD TV, mini-bar, comfortable beds, anatomical pillows and everything needed for peaceful and comfortable rest.
Hotel Edia features 6 VIP apartments located in a building adjacent to the hotel next to the outdoor pool. The prices for renting an apartment vary, depending on the apartment. The apartments are modern and tastefully decorated so you and your family feel most comfortable.
VIP Apartment A7 is luxuriously furnished apartment in Italian design. It covers an area of 42 square meters The apartment is one large room with living room and bedroom with four panoramic window overlooking the outdoor pool. It has a separate bathroom, LCD TV, high speed wireless internet.
VIP Apartment A9 is luxuriously furnished apartment in Italian design. It covers an area of 43 square meters. The apartment is one large room with living room and bedroom with four panoramic window overlooking the outdoor pool. It has a separate bathroom, LCD TV, high speed wireless internet.
VIP Apartment A10 is luxuriously furnished apartment in Italian design. It covers an area of 43 square meters. The apartment has one bedroom with living room and bedroom. It has a separate bathroom, LCD TV, high speed wireless internet.
VIP apartment A2
VIP apartment A7
VIP apartment A10 more
- Pirin Park Hotel
- Interhotel Sandanski
- Medite Hotel
- Colosseo Hotel
- Hotel "Time Out"
- Hotel Panorama
- Ofir Sandanski Boutique hotel
- Sveti Nikola Hotel
- Sveti Vrach Spa hotel
- Edia hotel
- Hotel map
- Deals & discounts
- Visitor reviews
- Car rental
- New Year 2018
- Easter 2017
- Easter seaside and mountain holidays in Bulgaria
- SPA holidays: relax and health
- Greek and Romanian tourists visit Bulgaria for Easter
- Health tourism in Bulgaria- one of the most modern forms of travel
- New tourism product for wedding tours in Sandanski
- Sandanski develops cultural tourism
- Interesting SPA packages in Sandanski
- Bulgaria, Greece and Turkey present a joint spa product in USA
- A growth of the number of foreign tourists
- Lack of information impedes the development of SPA tourism
- Bulgarian Spa & Wellness resorts become more popular
- Greek, Romanian and Macedonian tourists flock to Bulgaria for Easter
- Cheap Easter Holidays in Bulgaria: the choice is yours
- Cultural tourism catalogue for Sandanski landmarks
- Bulgaria’s SPA resort Sandanski creates its own tourist map
- Exotic holidays and festive season in Bulgaria
- Christmas and New Year Holidays 2011 cheap last minute packages
- SPA Park Hotel Pirin in Sandanski has a birthday
- Israeli residents to heal in Bulgarian spa resorts
- SPA destination Sandanski presented at 43rd International Tourism Fair
- Bulgaria has a great potential to develop balneology, SPA and wellness tourism
- Bulgaria is a part of the European SPA map
- Russian Investors are interested in Bulgarian SPA and balneology resorts
- Health tourism in Bulgaria has shown a recent growth
- Hot springs make Bulgaria a mecca for the spa crowd