The hotel is fully booked for the following dates:
24.07.2018 - 25.07.2018, 06.08.2018.
Rooms of type studio standard sgl use are not available for the period 25.06.2018 - 09.08.2018.
Rooms of type studio superior are not available for the period 25.06.2018 - 09.08.2018.
Rooms of type studio standard are not available for the period 25.06.2018 - 09.08.2018.
Rooms of type one bedroom apartment standard are not available for the period 23.07.2018, 06.08.2018 - 07.08.2018.
Rooms of type one bedroom apartment standard plus are not available for the period 23.07.2018, 06.08.2018 - 07.08.2018.
Rooms of type one bedroom apartment superior are not available for the period 23.07.2018, 06.08.2018 - 07.08.2018.
food and dining:
Pool bar: yes
• Restaurant with terrace near the pool – offers a rich and varied all inclusive buffet as well as a menu ŕ la carte contemporary Bulgarian and international cuisine.
In the heart of the complex, accessing from the pool is situated the restaurant with terrace - the perfect place for your lunch or dinner. Plentiful breakfast is served in the Restaurant. Breakfast includes basic products and dishes along with Bulgarian traditional food. There are available tables and seats in the hall and outside on the terrace.
The guests would enjoy the comfort of the terrace as it offers the privacy of the courtyard and the cool of the sea breeze. The menu presents a full a la carte assortment as well as ready offers for a light lunch and a variety of refreshing summer salads. Evenings in "Serena Residence" will remain an everlasting memory of the romance of the illuminated pool, starry sky, warm breeze from the beach and a wide choice of a menu with many unique temptations. The menu includes a mix of modern international dishes. Our guests would enjoy a large selection of Bulgarian and imported wines.
The pool area offers the perfect scene for a drinks or cocktails in the comfort of the lounge chairs in the shade of umbrellas.
Pool bar offers you relax in a pleasant atmosphere with a cocktail in a hand while listening music and enjoying the company of friends in the comfortable lounges. The atmosphere around the pool and pool bar inclines you to slow it down and take a minute with your friends and relatives while enjoying the afternoon coffee, tea and biscuits.
- Arkutino Family Resort
- Hotel Villa List
- Laguna Beach Resort & Spa
- Martinez Apartment complex
- Santa Marina Residential Village
- South Pearl Resort & Spa
- Apolis hotel
- Bay Apartments
- Coral Hotel
- Family Hotel Koral
- Family Hotel Kosko
- Flagman hotel
- Hotel Chuchulev
- Hotel Rai
- Melia Mar
- Miramar Hotel Kavatsi
- Ofir Sozopol Hotel
- Paradise Bay holiday resort
- Pearl Apartments
- Selena Beach
- Serena Residence
- Siena House Hotel
- Sozopol Hotel
- View Apartments
- Villa Orange
- Hotel map
- Deals & discounts
- All Inclusive
- Last minute
- Early booking
- Places to go
- Visitor reviews
- Car rental
- Night life
Upcoming events in Sozopol
Places to go in Sozopol
- Beach holiday with kids at Bulgaria’s Black Sea coast
- How to choose best hotels at Bulgaria’s seaside
- Beach holidays in Bulgaria – affordable prices and unforgettable experiences
- Wonderful walk in nature reserve Ropotamo
- Free Wi fi and video surveillance in Sozopol
- Preparation for a joyous beach holiday
- Easter seaside and mountain holidays in Bulgaria
- Early booking discounts for a summer holiday reach 20%
- Underground gallery with an exhibition in Sozopol
- Festival of arts ‘’Apolonia” starts on August 31st
- Cheap beach vacations in Bulgaria this September
- All Inclusive beach holiday: the survival tips
- July morning events- the beginning of a hot party summer in Bulgaria
- Sozopol beach resort with more cultural events
- New bike route between Nessebur and Sozopol
- Sozopol beach resort welcomes July morning with Sozopol festival
- Bulgarian hotels offer up to 30% price reductions at the end of the season
- More tourists are interested in Sozopol this summer
- Church and monastery complex on Saint Anastacia Island are renovated
- Bulgarian movies presented in Sozopol
- Better tourist season 2011
- Sozopol festivals started
- More Finnish and Iranian tourists at Bulgaria’s Black Sea
- Bulgaria expects a growth of 20% of the number of German tourists
- Bulgaria ranks 6th in Europe for clear sea waters