The night of Museums in Plovdiv city
The 8th edition of “The night of museum and galleries in Plovdiv” will be held on Friday 21th September 2012. The program is divided in three sections “Museum and galleries”, “Culture and club” and city and urban environment. Over 50 galleries, art clubs, bookstores, theatre halls, history and archaeology monuments will make the ancient city a huge scene.
This year 23 private and regional museums will introduce their special exhibitions. 18 projects of culture institutes, bookstores, informal art sites and clubs will participate in the project. The platform “City and urban environment” is intended to present the culmination of the festival “Rituals of the common” with 10 international projects around the city.
Related travel news - News from Plovdiv
Weekend in Plovdiv city, Bulgaria - let's explore the Antique theatre!
Winery 2013 takes place in Plovdiv city
Plovdiv is a destination for cultural tourism and business tours.
Plovdiv Airport is prepared to serve more flights and passengers for the present ski season.
Young wine festival will take place in Plodvid until November 27th.
Guests of Plovdiv city will enjoy the holidays of old Plovdiv.
Ethnographic museum in Plovdiv city hosts the traditional week of crafts that starts tomorrow.
International movie festival surprises guests of Plovdiv city, Bulgaria.
Plovdiv hosts a festival, dedicated to the wine.
Sofia, Plovdiv, Bourgas, Varna, Rousse apply for European capital of culture.
Discover the world of crafts only in Plovdiv city!
Plovdiv city, Bulgaria opens tourism season 2011 with a special festive program!
How to choose Easter vacation? Which is the best destination for your memorable Easter vacation in 2011? Cheap Easter Offers- is it possible?
The low-cost air carrier Ryanair services new flights from Plovdiv airport to Milan.
Ishtar from Alabina gigs three times in Bulgaria-in Plovdiv, Sofia and Varna!
- Grand Hotel Plovdiv
- Alliance hotel
- Exotic Park and SPA hotel
- Landmark Creek Hotel
- Leipzig Hotel
- Noviz Hotel
- Park Hotel Imperial
- Sankt Peterburg Hotel
- Trimontium Princess hotel
- Avion Hotel
- Belle Ville Hotel
- Bright House
- Business hotel Plovdiv
- Dafi Hotel
- Ego hotel
- Famous House hotel
- Hebros Hotel
- Hotel Gabi - Family
- Kendros Hotel
- Metropol hotel
- Nord Hotel
- Noris Hotel
- Park Hotel Plovdiv
- Plaza hotel
- Real Hotel
- Rodopi Hotel
- Seven Hills hotel
- Star Hotel (ex. BW Bulgaria Hotel)
Upcoming events in Plovdiv
- International Fair Plovdiv 2011- new events
- TARJA TURUNEN gigs in Plovdiv city
- International technical fair
- AL BANO in Bulgaria
Places to go in Plovdiv
- Ancient Roman amphitheatre
- Assumption of the Holy Virgin churh
- Ethnographic Museum - Kuyumdzhioglu house
- St Marina Church
- Hissar Kapia
- Bulgarian Revival Museum - Georgiadi house
- Forum-odeon complex
- Ancient Roman stadium
- Round tower
- The church of St. Petka
- The city garden (garden of Tsar Simeon)
- St. St. Constantine and Helena Church
- St Nedelya Church
- Plovdiv old town
- Balabanov house
- St Demetrius Church
- Sahat hill (Sahat tepe)
- Plovdiv synagogue Zion
- The house of Stepan Hindliyan
- Yellow school
- Plovdiv Zoo
- International Plovdiv fair
- Lamartine museum - Mavridi house
- Danov house
- Culture and Relax park near Maritsa
- Centre for modern art Banya Starinna
- Bunardzhika hill (Bunardzhika tepe)
- Armenian church St. Kevork
- Dzhendem hill (Dzhendem tepe)
- Dzhumaya mosque (djumaya mosque)
- Icon gallery
- Catholic Cathedral St. Ludwig
- Nedkovich house
- Nebet Tepe hill Roman fortress
- Natural Science Museum
- Museum of Aviation
- Maritsa river
- Late antiquity Eirene roman mosaics
- Imare mosque
- Archaelogical Museum