Hotel rating:9/10 based on 11 reviews
Special offers - hotel accommodation discounts and holiday package deals
|SPO Easter 2018 (06.04.2018 - 09.04.2018)|
|Room type||4 overnights||3 overnights|
|DBL room (SGL use)||307€|
|DBL room "+" with terrace||251€ per person|
|197€ per person|
|DBL room "+" without terrace||240€ per person|
|189€ per person|
|Apartment deluxe||364€ per person|
|286€ per person|
|VIP apartment||222€ per person|
|176€ per person|
|DBL room||223€ per person|
|177€ per person|
|Family room||318€ per person|
|252€ per person|
|All prices include:|
3/4 nights 3/4 breakfast buffet, 3/4 evenings of festive buffet
and a festive program headed by Orlin Goranov and DJ of 06/04/2018.
SPA package (indoor and outdoor swimming aquatonic pool, Finnish sauna, infrared sauna, Roman bath, aroma steam bath, ice room, adventure shower, Kneipp, Hall relax) Fitness, voucher playing optionally in room simulator sport parking and garage.
Animation - sitter at Kids Corner, Professional animators, creative studio, mini tournaments, Children and Teen discos, home theater with the latest children's cartoons and more enjoyable entertainment.
Booking deposit: 100%.
The hotel „Aquatonik” is situated in Velingrad, which is said to be the spa capital city of the Balkans. Not incidentally, the town is called “The Pearl of the Bulgarian balneology”.
Velingrad is situated in Southwest Bulgaria, only 130 km away from our capital Sofia and 80 km from the second largest city in the country - Plovdiv.
GPS: 42.00024541788368, 23.979549407958984
Address: Chepino quarter, 122 Nikola Vapcarov str., Velingrad 4600, Velingrad
Distance to center:
Distance to airport: 133km to Airport Sofia
Distance to bus station: 3km
Distance to railway station: 200m
Distance to cash machine: 500m
Distance to exchange office: 3km
Distance to restaurants: 200m
Distance to shops: 1km
The hotel offers a Wellness and Spa Centre focusing on the health and tonus care, as well as a Center for physical and rehabilitation medicine.
Safe at the reception:
Safe in the rooms: yes, free
Wi-Fi internet in the hotel: yes, free
Wi-Fi internet in the rooms: yes, free
Reception: 24 hours
Among the rooms in which guests can be accommodated are:
33 double standard rooms,43 luxury double rooms,8 studios,13 apartments, of which:
- 10 standard
- 2 luxury
- 1 VIP suite with private roof terrace with private Jacuzzi and beach.
Fully furnished with TV, mini bar, internet, telephones, SOS alarm, fire alarm, access control, video surveillance and background sound system of corridors and common areas.
DBL room (SGL use)
DBL room more
One-bedroom apartments are furnished with two televisions, air bed, double sofa bed, mini bar, kettle, hairdryer, telephone, SOS alarm, fire alarm and access control, Wi Fi internet.
The apartment Delux is stylishly furnished with two televisions, one large double bed, double sofa bed, mini bar, hairdryer and telephone.
Three rooms apartment is stylishly furnished with two bedrooms, living room with double sofa bed, two bathrooms, three televisions, mini bar, kettle, hairdryer and telephone.
Type of traveller:
a couple on a holiday
I would recommend to a friendAquatonik hotel
As we stayed in the past two more times in this Hotel we believe that in this recent stay the absence of lifeguard was a major problem according to compliance with the rules at the pool.
- Dvoretsa Hotel
- Grand Hotel Velingrad
- Maxi Park Hotel & Spa
- Saint Spas Balneocomplex
- Aquatonik hotel
- Bor SPA-Club Hotel
- Global Arte Spa & Park Hotel
- Hotel Infinity & Spa Park
- Lucky Light Boutique Hotel & SPA
- Royal Spa Hotel
- SPA hotel RICH
- Spa Hotel Select
- Hotel Orchidea
- Belmeken hotel complex
- Hotel map
- Deals & discounts
- Visitor reviews
- Car rental
- Night life
- Easter 2018
- Easter 2017
- Christmas 2018
- New Year 2019
- Velingrad – preferred SPA destination in Bulgaria
- Velingrad hosts a festival for single people
- Only 60 SPA hotels will remain in Bulgaria
- Easter seaside and mountain holidays in Bulgaria
- Velingrad welcomes tourists with more expensive, but attractive prices
- Spa holidays and packages in Bulgaria
- Hunting tourism and SPA procedures in Bulgaria
- SPA holidays: relax and health
- A workshop with coloured eggs is opened in the History museum in Velingrad SPA resort
- Health tourism in Bulgaria- one of the most modern forms of travel
- Velingrad attracts tourists for upcoming vacations
- Scenic train Septemvri-Dobrinishte will become an attraction
- Bulgaria, Greece and Turkey present a joint spa product in USA
- Russian tourists are interested in SPA centres in Velingrad
- Workshop for hotel management and sales
- Lack of information impedes the development of SPA tourism
- Foreigners Fancy Bulgaria's Cultural, Spa Tourism
- Folklore festival near Velingrad
- Velingrad hotels welcome foreign tourists for Easter holidays
- Bulgarian Spa & Wellness resorts become more popular
- Greek, Romanian and Macedonian tourists flock to Bulgaria for Easter
- Cheap Easter Holidays in Bulgaria: the choice is yours
- Velingrad- SPA tourism and eco adventures
- Thracian ceramics found in Suhata Cave near Velingrad
- Germans prefer Bulgarian SPA to Czech