The hotel is fully booked for the following dates: 11.11.2013 - 21.12.2013, 23.12.2013 - 03.01.2014.
All prices are per room/apartment per day, on Half board (breakfast and dinner) basis.
The regular prices are NOT valid during national holidays, Christmas and New Year periods!
The price includes: free use of swimming pool, jacuzzi, steam bath, sauna, parking lot, relax room, ice shower, laconium, internet.
IMPORTANT: The prices are NOT valid during national holidays, Christmas and New Year periods
Great place for rest and for seminars and conferences with wonderful panoramic views of the city and surrounded by ever green pine forests.
The hotel is located above a residential part of town Velingrad - Spa center of the Balkans.
Distance to centre:
Distance to airport: 140km to Airport Sofia
Distance to railway station: 1km
Internet room, Room service, Laundry, Ironing Service, Dry Cleaning, Car rental, hairdresser, manicurist, Photocopying.
Safe at the reception:
Safe in the rooms: no
Internet in the hotel: no
Internet in the rooms: yes, free
Reception: 24 hours
Offers 75 rooms equipped with TV, mini bar, telephone, radio, air conditioning, shower / bath, hot water.
- Aquatonik hotel
- Dvoretsa Hotel
- Grand Hotel Velingrad
- Hotel Select SPA
- Maxi Park Hotel & Spa
- Saint Spas Balneocomplex
- Bor SPA-Club Hotel
- Light Spa Hotel
- SPA hotel RICH
- Zdravets Hotel
- Hotel Aura
- Hotel Orchidea
- Velingrad hotel
- Belmeken hotel complex
- Hotel map
- Deals & discounts
- Visitor reviews
- Car rental
- Velingrad – preferred SPA destination in Bulgaria
- Velingrad hosts a festival for single people
- Only 60 SPA hotels will remain in Bulgaria
- Easter seaside and mountain holidays in Bulgaria
- Velingrad welcomes tourists with more expensive, but attractive prices
- Spa holidays and packages in Bulgaria
- Hunting tourism and SPA procedures in Bulgaria
- SPA holidays: relax and health
- A workshop with coloured eggs is opened in the History museum in Velingrad SPA resort
- Health tourism in Bulgaria- one of the most modern forms of travel
- Velingrad attracts tourists for upcoming vacations
- Scenic train Septemvri-Dobrinishte will become an attraction
- Bulgaria, Greece and Turkey present a joint spa product in USA
- Russian tourists are interested in SPA centres in Velingrad
- Workshop for hotel management and sales
- Lack of information impedes the development of SPA tourism
- Foreigners Fancy Bulgaria's Cultural, Spa Tourism
- Folklore festival near Velingrad
- Velingrad hotels welcome foreign tourists for Easter holidays
- Bulgarian Spa & Wellness resorts become more popular
- Greek, Romanian and Macedonian tourists flock to Bulgaria for Easter
- Cheap Easter Holidays in Bulgaria: the choice is yours
- Velingrad- SPA tourism and eco adventures
- Thracian ceramics found in Suhata Cave near Velingrad
- Germans prefer Bulgarian SPA to Czech