Special offers - hotel accommodation discounts and holiday package deals
Rich Spa Hotel is the perfect choice. A complete combination of care for body and soul, among the magical nature and refined luxury. It is located in the center of Velingrad, in a park with singing and illuminated fountains, fairy tents amidst old pine trees.
The complex is situated on a very strong energy field, which you will feel as soon as you enter.
We will charm you the very second you arrive. Each and every guest is important and appreciated!
We welcome you with attention and care to the smallest details, which are our traditions and heritage of our culture and the Bulgarian hospitality.
'Rich' Boutique Hotel is a synonym of beauty, classic and style. We guarantee you unforgettable and pleasant moments amidst luxury and comfort.
Everything here will exceed your expectations. The only luxury you will desire , will be more time for staying with us.
Address: 500 Suedinenie blvd, Velingrad 4600, Velingrad
Distance to center:
Distance to airport: 120km to Airport Sofia
Distance to railway station: 0.8km
It seems that only this resort successfully combines the unique town atmosphere with its countless mineral springs; the full valued relaxation and recuperation through the latest spa-technologies; the unforgettable attractions in the tavern, the night bar and the lobby bar. Presidential apartment and luxurious apartment for newly-married couples; rooms equipped with Jacuzzi type bathtubs; Internet access and bathrooms equipped with telephone; swimming pools and terraces with hammocks; gardens with singing and illuminated fountains… It will take us a long time only to list all the qualities of this place.
Airconditioning in the hotel:
Safe at the reception: no
Safe in the rooms: no
Wi-Fi internet in the hotel: no
Wi-Fi internet in the rooms: yes, free
Reception: 24 hours
The hotel features 52 rooms, open and underground parking. Personal child care is also available.
There is an indoor and an outdoor pool. The hotel is suitable for congress, conference and seminar events and tourism.
Spring bed, air-conditioning, mini-bar, bathroom with bathtub, TV set, cable TV, Internet access, room service.
SGL room standard
SGL room luxury more
Two spring beds, air-conditioning, mini-bar, bathroom with shower bath, TV set, cable TV, Internet access, room service. For children up to 6 years – night lodging is free.
Two spring beds, air-conditioning, mini-bar, bathroom with bathtub, TV set, cable TV, Internet access, room service. Some of the rooms have additional beds. For children up to 6 years – night lodging is free.
Bedroom, air-conditioning, mini-bar, bathroom with bathtub, TV set, cable TV, Internet access, room service.
Bedroom, folding sofa and folding armchair, table, bathroom with bathtub, air-conditioning, mini-bar, TV set, cable TV, Internet access, èíòåðíåò, terrace with view of the the park, room service. For children up to 6 years – night lodging is free.
Bedroom suite with canopy, folding sofa and folding armchair, table, bathroom with bathtub, air-conditioning, mini-bar, TV set, cable TV, Internet access, terrace with view of the the park, room service
- Dvoretsa Hotel
- Grand Hotel Velingrad
- Maxi Park Hotel & Spa
- Saint Spas Balneocomplex
- Aquatonik hotel
- Bor SPA-Club Hotel
- Hotel Select SPA
- Light Spa Hotel
- Royal Spa Hotel
- SPA hotel RICH
- Hotel Aura
- Hotel Orchidea
- Belmeken hotel complex
- Hotel map
- Deals & discounts
- Visitor reviews
- Car rental
- Velingrad – preferred SPA destination in Bulgaria
- Velingrad hosts a festival for single people
- Only 60 SPA hotels will remain in Bulgaria
- Easter seaside and mountain holidays in Bulgaria
- Velingrad welcomes tourists with more expensive, but attractive prices
- Spa holidays and packages in Bulgaria
- Hunting tourism and SPA procedures in Bulgaria
- SPA holidays: relax and health
- A workshop with coloured eggs is opened in the History museum in Velingrad SPA resort
- Health tourism in Bulgaria- one of the most modern forms of travel
- Velingrad attracts tourists for upcoming vacations
- Scenic train Septemvri-Dobrinishte will become an attraction
- Bulgaria, Greece and Turkey present a joint spa product in USA
- Russian tourists are interested in SPA centres in Velingrad
- Workshop for hotel management and sales
- Lack of information impedes the development of SPA tourism
- Foreigners Fancy Bulgaria's Cultural, Spa Tourism
- Folklore festival near Velingrad
- Velingrad hotels welcome foreign tourists for Easter holidays
- Bulgarian Spa & Wellness resorts become more popular
- Greek, Romanian and Macedonian tourists flock to Bulgaria for Easter
- Cheap Easter Holidays in Bulgaria: the choice is yours
- Velingrad- SPA tourism and eco adventures
- Thracian ceramics found in Suhata Cave near Velingrad
- Germans prefer Bulgarian SPA to Czech