Albena - Places to go
Albena- landmarks and guide
The peculiar charm of Albena beach resort does not depend only on the finest beaches, beautiful nature, crystal clear sea, mineral springs and stylish hotels. Albena is a world, full of landmarks. The nature reserve Baltata which is a forest along the river Batova is the place where you will find a new world. A part of the famous forest Baltata is a preserved reserve. Do you love the nature?
Don’t miss to visit the Botanical garden in Balchik which lies 10km away from Albena. Another local attraction is the architectural and park complex Dvoretsa /’’The castle’’/, the residency of Romanian queen Mariya /beginning of 20th century/.
Village Obrochishte is located 3km northwestern of Albena. It is attractive due to the fortress, dating back to the period of the Ottoman Yoke.
If photography is your passion and you are speechless at the landscapes, you should take your photo and head for the coast between Albena and Kranevo. It is high and should you happen to be there, you will have the chance to take exceptional photos.
Kranevo is also a beloved summer resort due to the Roman fortress and attractive mineral springs.
Aladzha Monastery is a holy place, located in a forest area. It lies 14km away from Varna city. The word ‘’aladzha’ means ‘many colours’’ in Turkish. The name of the monastery is chosen due to the bright murals, full of colours from the time of the early Middle Ages.
- Flamingo Grand Hotel & SPA
- Maritim Paradise Blue
- Arabella beach
- Kaliakra Hotel
- Laguna Garden
- Laguna Mare
- Althea Hotel
- Amelia Superior
- Kaliakra Mare
- Mura Hotel
- Panorama Hotel
- Primasol Ralitsa Superior
- Vita Park Hotel
- Two new libraries beach in Albena
- Beach holiday with kids at Bulgaria’s Black Sea coast
- Beach holiday with pets and kids at Bulgaria’s Black Sea
- How to choose best hotels at Bulgaria’s seaside
- Summer holiday at Bulgaria’s Sourthern Black Sea coast
- Beach holidays in Bulgaria – affordable prices and unforgettable experiences
- More Romanian tourists spend their vacation in Bulgaria
- How to choose the best hotel at Bulgaria’s Black Sea coast
- Preparation for a joyous beach holiday
- International Zumba festival in Albena beach resort
- Cynology exhibition Black Sea Winner 2013
- International festival “Bulgaria friends” will be held in the summer resort Albena
- Summer travel destinations 2013 – Bulgaria in the spotlight
- Beach holiday in Albena – say hello to summer season 2013
- Early booking discounts for a summer holiday reach 20%
- Summer resort Albena invests more in green hotels
- Early bookings show a steady growth of Russian tourists
- Summer resort Albena introduces itself in India
- Aqua park will be built in Albena beach resort
- Electrocars on Bulgaria’s North Black Sea coast
- Cheap beach vacations in Bulgaria this September
- A game for all Albena beach resort holidaymakers
- All Inclusive beach holiday: the survival tips
- 16 000 holidaymakers in Albena beach resort
- Sunny Beach resort will be promoted with a new guide