If you book with Bulgaria-Hotels.Com hotel accommodation or ski package in Bansko, Borovets or Pamporovo you will get a 10% discount card for many restaurants and bars. Learn more »
Christmas in Bansko
Christmas 2019 in Bansko - Holiday packages
Christmas - hotel accommodation offers
The prices below are total for two adults in a double room for 3 overnights in the period 23 December 2017 - 26 December 2017. Only hotels with available rooms for the period are shown.
Christmas holidays in Bulgaria- joy, merriment, pleasant moments and wonderful experiences
Christmas and the birth of Jesus Christ
December is a really hectic month for many people. You have too many tasks at work, a long Christmas shopping list, energy-consuming activities and so much planning for the big day. That’s why Christmas and New Year are great occasions for celebrations. Holidays in December can be great for Christmas shopping, family gatherings and complete relaxation. It does not really matter whether you wish to spend time on Christmas shopping, escape from your routine and head for a spectacular resort abroad within the festive period. Yes, although Christmas is a family holiday which should be traditionally spent at home, it can also be great option to spend the holidays abroad with your friends and family. Many people also like to go away during the week after Christmas. This might be the perfect week for a holiday, because your kids are off school and you can spend valuable moments with them.
Let’s talk about the glorious occasion which is so important for not only Christians, but all people who share their feelings of love, faith, affection and gratitude.
The History of Christmas is associated with the wonderful story of the birth of Jesus Christ, who is worshipped as the Son of God by Christians worldwide. The old history of Christmas Festival can be traced back through the ages to the beginning of Christianity. The birth of Jesus Christ marked the beginning of the History of Christmas. Thus, this event has grown into a worldwide celebration of love, affection, sharing, joy and merriment. Today Christmas, the biggest holiday of the year, is observed with church services, prayers and celebrated with high masses.
Christmas has both a strong religious and traditional meaning. One can feel it in a special way. Christmas somehow creates a sense of kindness, gratitude, concern for the fellow man. Join the beautiful people in the celebration of the magic, the wonder and the specific spirit of this holiday season.
Christmas holidays - a great way to take a break
Christmas time is knocking on the door, so what's up, have you planned your Christmas vacations or not yet? If not, then we advise you hurry up, so it’s not too late to plan a wonderful Christmas vacation and benefit from a generous Christmas discount!
There is a festive mood and loads of energy in every nook and corner in December. That’s why it’s a great idea to visit your friends and family during Christmas Holidays. If you wish to show them that they are truly special for you, just surprise them with a vacation during Christmas Holidays.
Although the tradition says that holidays should be spent at home, many people prefer to travel to distant places in order to experience joyous moments abroad or feel the Christmas spirit in a different way. The key is that you should plan your holiday in advance.
Honestly speaking, this modern world has changed one’s habits and that’s why we are usually occupied with one thing or another that we can hardly get some quality time with friends and family. Surely, your career and personal improvement matter, but pleasurable moments are the spice of life. Don’t consider all excuses you may have, just get things done before Christmas and make your Christmas holidays memorable. There are many ways of making your Christmas and New Year Eve unforgettable; you should just be ready for them. For instance, you can book a short city break for your friends and enjoy some exciting shopping hours in the ritzy malls that tend to offer Christmas discounts, or look out for Christmas family deal that would be delightful for your big, happy, family, or simply go out for after-Christmas ski holidays with your pals.
Believe it or not, there are many unbeatable discounts and special Christmas holiday deals for you in order to celebrate your Christmas in a truly special way. Also, lucrative offers are available for your Christmas vacation in Bulgaria and you can benefit from a great price. A Christmas holiday destination can make your Christmas holidays true and real, but only in Bulgaria you will be able to celebrate the Christmas period with delight and enthusiasm.
Christmas Holiday Packages- cheap vs. expensive
How to enjoy your Christmas Holidays without breaking the bank
Christmas holidays can be really stressful, especially if you should take care of planning a vacation and doing the shopping list. Christmas is one of the best times of the year, so it should be a time for you to relax, unwind and enjoy your activities. Christmas is a truly special celebration, so you should be guaranteed a wonderful Christmas break! Don’t postpone going through tempting Christmas holiday deals, because they are limited on most websites. Moreover, it will be better to plan in advance and ensure your vacation before or after Christmas in order to avoid any stressful moments in the last minute!
Many people that it will be expensive to book flight tickets, their Christmas holiday package and all additional services that they may need. Yet, Christmas is always a magical season, so prices to be even cheaper during the festive period. Whether you enjoy funny moments at the ski slopes, or you just want to pamper yourself at a spectacular SPA resort, or you really appreciate exploring new destinations and cultures, you are guaranteed to have a memorable time this festive season. All major resorts in Bulgaria usually prepare a sparkling programme of activities and entertainment in order to satisfy all tastes and ages. Also, Bulgaria’s mountainous resorts are decorated lavishly and many lights, so the Christmas spirit is not something that you’ll miss if you choose Bulgaria for your holiday destination.
Firstly, you should carefully consider your Christmas holiday destination, then research all wonderful holiday opportunities, look up the average price, calculate all expenditures and eventually determine whether this fits into your budget. There are so many great holidays in December to choose from. The celebrations in other countries can be much more spectacular and impressive than in our own country.
Yet, there are different kinds of Christmas Holiday packages. Some of them include extended Christmas break, other surprise you with additional free services and heavy discounts. During the celebration of Christmas holidays, many people visit the tourist spots where Christmas holidays are being marked with a mass.
Christmas holidays in Bulgaria
Christmas holidays abroad are interesting and amazing, so they are even highly popular these days, because everyone wishes to get rid of the routine and indulge in a completely different ambience where Christmas spirit is alive.
Even though many resorts and hotels may raise prices for the festive season, it is not a common practice for Bulgaria since Christmas Holiday Deals are cost friendly. Furthermore, there are special discount travel packages for Christmas if you wish to book a vacation for the whole family or group of friends!
Whether you are looking for a family holiday over Christmas, a romantic weekend after Christmas, or a relaxing Christmas shopping break with friends, Bulgaria has something for everyone.
Visit some striking locations in Bulgaria this Christmas! Why don’t you ensure your joyous moments in the lovely Bansko ski resort, the sunniest winter resort Pamporovo, the picturesque mountainous resort Smolyan or Bulgaria’s old capital city Veliko Turnovo?
There are plenty things to do and see in the splendid Bulgaria’s capital city Sofia which will definitely surprise you with well decorated shopping centres, a myriad of landmarks and plenty of bars!
Experience the true magic of the authentic archaeological reserve Arbanassi, Bulgaria! Ski on the slopes of Bansko all day and then treat yourself on a drink with friends. Ski Christmas Holiday deals are usually widely popular since they take you to the slopes, you enjoy the unsurpassable vistas, breathe crystal clear air and wash all your worries away. Additionally, most Christmas vacation deals include services, overnights, festive dinners, tours and many more!
If you wish to spend a romantic vacation after Christmas and you would like to spend time with a loved one while enjoying the holiday spirit, then don’t hesitate to choose the amazing town Lovetch.
Sip a cup of hot chocolate, admire at the beautiful mountainous sceneries while listening to Christmas carols in Bulgaria’s ski resort Smolyan!
Should you wish to pamper yourself and wash all your worries away, consider a fantastic Christmas vacation in Hissar, Sandanski, Velingrad, the spa capital of the Balkans, or Pomorie, one of Bulgaria’s best beach resorts!
Have you ever heard of the rock formations in Belogradchik? Now you have the unique opportunity for visit them and explore the interesting town of Belogradchik.
Besides above-mentioned Christmas holiday destinations in Bulgaria, there are lots of places where you can go to spend your vacation with your family or friends.
We wish you a Merry Christmas!
- Amira Boutique Hotel
- Balkan Jewel Homes
- Kempinski Grand Arena Hotel
- Premier Luxury Mountain Resort
- Regnum Apart Hotel & Spa
- All Seasons Club
- Astera Bansko Hotel & Spa
- Balkan Jewel hotel
- Bansko Hotel
- Bansko SPA & Holidays Hotel
- Belvedere Holiday Club
- Casa Karina
- Chateau Vaptzarov
- Cornelia Boutique Hotel
- Cornelia Deluxe Residence
- Emerald Spa Hotel
- Evelina Palace
- Grand Royale Apartment Complex & Spa
- Green Life Resort Annex Building
- Green Life Resort Main Building
- Green Wood Hotel & SPA
- Lion Bansko
- Maria - Antoaneta Residence
- Mountain Paradise by the Walnut Tree Hotel
- MPM Guinness Hotel
- MPM Sport Hotel
- Murite Club Hotel - Main Building Azalia
- Murite Club Hotel Annex Building
- Orphey Hotel
- Park Hotel Gardenia
- Perun Lodge
- Pirin Golf and Country Club
- Pirin Golf Hotel & SPA
- Pirin hotel
- Platinum Hotel and Casino
- Riverside Boutique Hotel
- Royal Park Bansko resort
- Saint Ivan Rilski Apartments
- Saint Ivan Rilski Hotel
- St. George Palace Hotel
- St. George Ski & Holiday
- Strazhite Hotel
- Sunrise Park & Spa Complex
- Terra Complex Pirin Main Building
- Terra Complex Rila Rhodopi Annex Building
- Trinity Residence Bansko
- Vihren Palace
- Vihren Palace Annex Building
- Winslow Infinity and Spa
- Zara hotel
- Apart Hotel Dream
- Aspen Resort Complex
- Bizev Hotel
- Donchev Hotel
- Dumanov Hotel & Tavern
- Elegant Lodge Hotel (Elegant SPA)
- Elegant Lux Bansko
- Friends Hotel
- Friends Hotel Annex Building
- Holiday Group Hotel
- Hotel Sofia
- Iceberg hotel
- Kralev Dvor Hotel
- Mont Blanc Apartments
- Mountain Romance Apartments & SPA
- Mura hotel
- Orbilux hotel
- Pirina Club Hotel
- Royal Park & Spa complex apartments
- Thermal Hotel Aspa Vila
- Trinity Apart Hotel
- Winslow Elegance Hotel
- Winslow Highland Aparthotel
- Aparthotel Aspen
- Avalon Hotel
- Belmont hotel
- Cedar Lodge 3/4 by the Gondola
- Eagles Nest Aparthotel
- Grand Montana apartments
- Mountview Lodge
- Bansko Chalet
Upcoming events in Bansko
- International Mountain Movie festival 2010
- Chess tournament Bansko Open 2010
- Seventh European Biathlon Cup 2011 in Bansko, Bulgaria
- FIS Men Alpine Skiing World Cup Bansko
- FIS Men Alpine Skiing World Cup Bansko
- FIS Men Alpine Skiing World Cup Bansko 2011- Programme
- Bansko movie festival 2011
- Jazz festival in Bansko resort
- Horizon Festival 2015
- Horizon Festival 2016
- Popovi Lakes
- Waterfall Bunderishki Skok
- Velyanova House
- The Assumption church
- The Bell Tower
- Todeva House
- Nature Reserve Yulen
- Biosphere reserve "Bayuvi Dupki- Djindjiritsa"
- Nature Park Pirin
- Dobrinishte village
- Dobursko Village
- Ethnographic complex ‘Radonova House’
- Holy Trinity church Bansko
- Benina House, House-museum Neofit Rilski, Bansko
- House-museum Nikola Vaptzarov
- Obetsanova Mehana tavern
- Queen's Pub Bansko
- The Crown Pub, Bansko
- "Todeva kashta" winery
- "Bansko" tavern, Bansko ski resort
- "Bishine" tavern, Bansko
- "Bunare" tavern, Bansko
- "Chevermeto" tavern
- Kasapinova kashta tavern
- "Motikata" restaurant
- "Banski Aiduti" tavern
- Track Bar, Bansko ski resort
- Amigo Pub, Bansko ski resort
- 5 resolutions for skiers and snowboarders
- Mountain holidays in Bansko – summer 2014
- Summer ski and a mountain holiday in Bansko
- Festival summer 2013 with 16th International Jazz Festival in Bansko
- More tourists in the village of Dobursko
- International folklore festival “Between three mountains” in Bansko
- Bansko hotels drop prices by 50%
- Contest for the best Bansko hotel
- Ski season in Bansko ends on April 7th
- DJ Bob Sinclar will perform in Bansko ski resort
- Miss International tourism 2013 is held in Bansko ski resort
- Bansko is one of the most preferred ski resorts
- Easter seaside and mountain holidays in Bulgaria
- Snowboard competitions in Todorka
- Dobrinishte changes its tourism image
- European ski biathlon championship is held in Bansko resort
- Bansko attended Vacation and SPA expo 2013
- British tourists in Bansko ski resort
- French investors build a super ski resort near Sapareva Banya
- Bansko hosts European Biathlon Championship
- New tourism service in Bansko ski resort
- Great hotel prices in Bulgarian ski resorts
- Learn skiing with Alberto Tomba
- Photo report from Bansko ski resort – January 2013
- Kukeri and masquerade games in Simitli
- Ski packages
- Hotel map
- Deals & discounts
- All Inclusive
- Last minute
- Early booking
- Ski info
- Snow reports
- Ski conditions
- Ski map
- Ski weather
- Places to go
- Restaurants & bars
- Visitor reviews
- Car rental
- Night life
- Bansko webcams - the ski runs live
- Bansko webcam - Banderishka polyana
- Bansko webcam - Todorka peak
- Bansko ski webcam - Shiligarnika
- Bansko webcam - Platoto
- Bansko ski webcam - Chalin valog
- Bansko webcam - Cedar Lodge 3/4 by theGondola Lift
- List of discounts - ski season 2010/2011 in Bansko, Apres-ski discount card
- New Year 2020
- Christmas 2019
- New Year 2020
- Easter 2017
- Christmas 2019
- New Year 2020
- Easter 2018