Beach resort Nessebar, Bulgaria is one of the oldest European towns. The summer holiday venue is situated on a small peninsula, 37 km northeast of Bourgas and 429 km east of Sofia. Nessebar has best beaches on the Black Sea coast, reasonably priced hotels, many aqua parks and it ideally suits tourists who love cultural tourism.
The apart-hotel offers refined luxury for connoisseurs, spacious apartments and stunning views across the endless sea. "Vigo Beach" is a first class complex with a unique combination of wonderful location, impressive design and luxury.11.1€/day 78€/7 days book now more
Park Oasis Hotel is part of the hotel chain Astri Hotels and is one of the few hotels in Nessebar on the first line.
The hotel complex was completely reconstructed and renovated in 2015.
Oasis Park has 58 double rooms and 13 hotel suites. All rooms are equipped with air conditioning, balcony, cable TV, telephone and mini bar.
At the hotel reception there are free valuables safes, irons, entertaining games, tourist information, bicycle rental and more.
Free high-speed Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.
At guests' disposal is a park with an area of 11,200 square meters with lots of greenery and a variety of flowers. It has direct access to the beach and direct sea views. In their free time, guests can relax by the outdoor pool with sun loungers and parasols.
Offering an outdoor pool and a restaurant, Panorama Beach Apartments is located 50 metres away from the nearest beach and an 8-minute walk away from Old Nesebar. At this self-catering accommodation WiFi access and public parking are available at a surcharge. Apartments at Panorama Beach Apartments feature air conditioning, while some units offer with sea and pool views. There is also a kitchenette with a dining table, a TV and a bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. At Panorama Beach Apartments guests can use a spa and wellness centre with a hammam, a sauna and a fitness centre at a surcharge. They can also relax at a sun terrace. In addition, a supermarket, a pharmacy and a playground can be found in close proximity. The property is located a 6-minute drive away from Cacao Beach and a 10-minute drive away from Action AquaPark Attraction Park. Burgas Airport is reachable within 25 km.12.9€/day 90€/7 days book now more
It is remarkable for its modern architecture and style, which are added in an original way to the atmosphere of Nesebar. Elegance, amicable attitude and comfort will strike you at the very entrance in the hotel. Hotel official category – 4*. Hotel was opened 2007 y. Hotel was renovated 2018 y. Room number – 100.20.5€/day book now more
The luxurious Nessebar Royal Palace hotel is situated right at the heart of the ancient Nessebar, Bulgaria. Just 20 meters away from Black Sea. The hotel offers you all the necessary amenities for a great and relaxing vacation. Ancient Roman ruins are in walking distance around the hotel. So if you're explorer, history lover or just want to relax in luxurious atmosphere you'll appreciate what this hotel can offer you.22€/day 154€/7 days book now more
The modern hotel complex "Aphrodite" is located just 5 meters away from the beach. It is for everyone who likes the boundless sunny beaches and sand dunes,enjoys the pleasant weather and clear sea in combination with comfort and luxury.23€/day 161€/7 days book now more
Hotel Evridika is among one of the holiday complex has a large bed at the base. In addition to this amazing vision, hotel Evridika can offer its guests a restaurant with the possibility of consumption Buffet, separate private terrace above the beach with many sun beds, umbrellas and a separate private sandy playground, for the youngest guests.26.5€/day 181€/7 days book now more
Hotel "Mirage" is situated on the south coast in Nessebar city and it is only 500m away from the Ancient city of Nessebar. The beach is 2.5 kilometers long and 30 meters wide. The south beach is awarded the prestigious Blue Flag award for clean waters and rare natural dunes of fine golden sand.28€/day 196€/7 days book now more
Sol Marina Palace hotel is located between the old and the new part of Nessebar, only a few steps away from the most preferred Bulgarian beaches. The hotel combines the romantic atmosphere of the Old Town with the attractive night life of Sunny beach.
It offers modern design, stylish atmosphere and impeccable service. With its unique location and quality, the 4-star hotel Sol Marina Palace is a great place for an unforgettable summer holiday.
This modern, fully air-conditioned establishment has 238 rooms an 12 suites on 6 floors, lifts, lobby with reception and safety deposit box, lobby bar, a restaurant with non-smoking area (varied buffets for breakfast and dinner), а la carte restaurant, conference hall with 100 seats, Internet corner, night club with karaoke equipment. In the well-kept grounds there is a swimming pool with pool-bar, sun terrace, sun loungers and parasols included.28.7€/day 201€/7 days book now more
MPM Arsena Hotel 4 * offers exclusive chance for recreation and entertainment in up-to –date furnished rooms, studios and apartments, as well as fine conditions for business activities and recovery.28.9€/day 203€/7 days book now more
Apartment complex "Crystal" Nessebar "in Nessebar offers an excellent environment for an unforgettable holiday.29.5€/day 207€/7 days book now more
The Sol Hotel Nessebar Mare is surrounded by trees in an extensive garden. The whole complex of the Sol Hotels chain includes also the Sol Beach Hotel Nessebar Bay.35.5€/day book now more
The hotel offers an interesting range of sports and superb cuisine in a relaxing environment. It is 20 minutes from Bourgas Airport and within walking distance to from the shops and restaurants downtown.35.5€/day book now more
Attractively embraced by greenery, next to the sandy beach, Sol Nessebar Resort offers you the opportunity for unforgettable vacation. The
hotels boast fascinating range of sports, excellent food, service-oriented environment and relaxing nature – all of these 2.5 km away from Nessebar – a historical small sea town, included in the UNESCO World Heritage List.
Unique atmosphere, a built-in windmill. Wonderful sea view from each room.book now more
- Sol Nessebar Palace
- Aphrodite Beach Hotel
- Bilyana Beach Hotel /adults only 16+/
- Festa Panorama Hotel
- Marieta Palace Hotel
- Mirage of Nessebar Aparthotel
- MPM Arsena Hotel
- Paradiso Dreams
- Sol Marina Palace Hotel
- Sol Nessebar Bay
- Sol Nessebar Mare
- The Mill Hotel
- Boutique Royal Hotel
- Effect Boutique Villa Azzura - Adults Only
- Oasis Park Hotel All Inclusive Beachfront by Asteri Hotels
- Perla Apartments (ex Aphrodite Apartments)
- Saint John (ex.Nessebar Royal Palace) hotel
- Vigo Beach Apartments
- Vigo Panorama Aparthotel
- Kristal beach Apartments
- Archaeological museum ‘Old Nessebar’
- Byzantine thermal springs, Nessebar
- Ethnographic Museum-Nessebar
- Beach holiday with kids at Bulgaria’s Black Sea coast
- How to choose best hotels at Bulgaria’s seaside
- Beach holidays in Bulgaria – affordable prices and unforgettable experiences
- Nessebar beach resort opens crafts exhibition centre
- Festival of the authentic culture will be held in Nessebar
- Nessebar celebrates its holiday
- All Inclusive beach holiday: the survival tips
- Solar Summer Festival in Nessebar resort
- Energy-saving effective systems will be built in Black Sea hotels
- New bike route between Nessebur and Sozopol
- The number of tourists in Bulgaria will increase this year
- May holidays at Bulgaria’s Black Sea coast
- Cultural tourism in Nessebar beach resort may extend the summer season
- Acorn Festival is held near Nessebar
- Beach hotels drop prices by 25% in August
- The mystic charm of the beautiful coastal resort Nessebar
- Bulgarian beaches are observed from the air
- Arabian tourists return to Bulgarian beaches
- Nessebar promotes cultural tourism
- Melia Hotels manages Marina Palace in Nessebar
- British tourists are satisfied with Bulgaria’s Black Sea hotels
- Better tourist season 2011
- More Finnish and Iranian tourists at Bulgaria’s Black Sea
- Hot summer emotions and exciting beach vacations
- Bulgaria expects a growth of 20% of the number of German tourists