The top-class Riviera Holiday Club is situated just 17km to the north of the sea capital of Bulgaria, Varna, and borders with the rival holiday complex of Golden Sands. Riviera's hotels offer a lot of luxury and comfort, while the beach is private and full of sports and recreation facilities. The charm of the Riviera Holiday Club is further enhanced by the fact that the complex is located amid a natural park of centuries-old trees and springs of mineral water, which make it a modern balneological centre as well.
The hotel complex is a former (i.e. pre-1989) government residence, which was upgraded into 6 modern hotels after the fall of communism.
The oasis... Spring for the thirsty and shelter for the weary. It always welcomes you with special care and sees you off full of life... This is what the Oasis Hotel in Riviera Holiday Club is like… Its warm, sunny colours are inviting you to experience many exciting moments... There is a motion in the shapes like foot steps in the sand - visible, yet unresolved. The atmosphere is like a tease with the past keeping the secret of unknown worlds...book now more
- How to choose best hotels at Bulgaria’s seaside
- Excellent beaches and quality sea waters in Varna region
- How to choose the best hotel at Bulgaria’s Black Sea coast
- International annual discussion on telecommunication operators-OSS/ICDS
- Bulgaria's Riviera Beach In World's Top 10 Resorts Again
- Riviera Beach Hotel Ranked in World Top 10