Sinemorets (Bulgarian: Синеморец; also Sinemorec, Sinemoretz, "place on the blue sea") is a village and seaside resort on the Black Sea coast of Bulgaria, located in the very southeast of the country close to the border with Turkey, where the river Veleka flows into the sea. Sinemorets is part of Tsarevo municipality, Burgas Province, and has a population of 216 as of September 2005[update].
Asti hotel in Sinemorets offers to its guests accommodation in 26 individually designed luxury apartments.book now more
- Beach holiday with kids at Bulgaria’s Black Sea coast
- Beach holiday with pets and kids at Bulgaria’s Black Sea
- How to choose best hotels at Bulgaria’s seaside
- Beach holidays in Bulgaria – affordable prices and unforgettable experiences
- Preparation for a joyous beach holiday
- Unique artifacts in Sinemorets