Ski holidays in Bulgaria – early bird savings 2012/2013
Here we go, the autumn is here and as Halloween approaches, we start thinking about the upcoming ski season. Bulgaria has numerous ski centres in the top winter resorts and all of them attract thousands of visitors every winter. From expert skiers to amateurs who now learn how to ski, everybody wants to find their place in the snow! Bulgaria has some of the best ski resorts in Europe and the prices are reasonable for skiers on a tight budget.
If you plan to stay longer and rejoice your well-deserved ski vacation, we recommend you to choose a ski villa or an apartment as usually the prices are lower and you have the comfort of staying as if at home. If you are looking for accommodation in Bulgaria for your ski vacation 2012/2013, take a look at our Early Bird Savings and find the perfect hotel this year. No matter whether you prefer a relaxing vacation, après ski, extreme experiences or simply want to enjoy a cup of cappuccino on the ski slopes, look no further than our fabulous suggestions.
Choosing a ski holiday apartment in a snow resort instead of a luxury hotel room can even enhance your experience. The extra space and privacy give you the freedom to relax after an exhausting day on the ski tracks. Besides you benefit from lower price per person in a private villa and still receive your affordable luxury.
Our Early Bird Ski bookings section includes regularly updated hotels, aparthotels and villas in Bulgaria’s top ski resorts, so they all suit every budget and taste. Whether you are looking for a ski deal in Bansko, a spacious apartment in the heart of Borovets or a luxury ski villa in the sunniest ski resort, Pamporovo, we have you covered! The perfect lodging for your next snow vacation in Bulgaria is not what’s on offer, but what you are really dreaming of, so define your requirements, submit your holiday request (your boss wouldn’t mind to approve it in advance), buy new ski equipment, book early in advance and relax that your pleasurable ski experience this winter is guaranteed.
Why do I choose Bulgaria ski resorts?
If you have never visited Bulgaria, but you’ve heard of it, you surely know that Bulgaria is an exceptional value for money. Bansko ski resort has hosted prestigious ski events and it’s one of the most cherished ski destinations. Hotel owners constantly invest in the modernization of ski hotels in Bulgaria’s resorts, and therefore the price of the ski package is not something that will replace the importance of the value which your accommodation should offer. All Bulgaria’s top ski resorts, namely Bansko, Borovets, Pamporovo and Panichishte, provide fun après-ski atmosphere, dazzling nightlight, cozy restaurants and parties that will keep you awake until the wee hours.
If you don’t enjoy skiing, because you are too tired or simply overexcited, drink a hot chocolate, take a nap in the afternoon and then take a trip to Bulgaria’s splendid mountains, visit Rila Monastery, follow our news column for tips which ancient fortresses, monuments and churches you can visit.
Top Early Booking discount ski season 2012/2013
- Bansko - Elegant Hotel, 3* -30% for bookings made before 01.11.2012
- Hotel Perun Lodge, 4* -25% for bookings made before 05.11.2012
- Donchev Hotel, 3* -20% for bookings made before 15.11.2012
- Regnum hotel, 4* -20% for bookings made before 31.10.2012
- Bansko SPA & Holidays Hotel, 4* -20% for bookings made before 31.10.2012
- Royal Park & Spa complex apartments, 3* -15% for bookings made before 30.11.2012
- Aspen Resort Complex, 3* -15% for bookings made before 20.10.2012
- Royal Park Bansko resort, 3* -15% for bookings made before 30.11.2012
- Evergreen Aparthotel & Spa, 3* -15% for bookings made before 30.11.2012
- Premier Luxury Mountain Resort, 5* -15% for bookings made before 31.10.2012
- Mountain Paradise III, 4* -15% for bookings made before 31.10.2012
- Bulgaria hotel, 4* -15% for bookings made before 31.10.2012
- Katarino Hotel & SPA complex, 4* -15% for bookings made before 31.10.2012
- Pirin Golf and Country Club, 4* -15% for bookings made before 31.10.2012
- Pirin Golf Hotel & SPA, 5* -15% for bookings made before 31.10.2012
- Bansko - Green Wood Hotel, 4* -15% for bookings made before 30.10.2012
- Hotel RADINA'S WAY, 4* -15% for bookings made before 31.10.2012
- Hotel Yastrebets Wellness & Spa, 4* -15% for bookings made before 31.10.2012
- Bor Hotel, 3* -10% for bookings made before 16.11.2012
- Club hotel Yanakiev, 4* -10% for bookings made before 31.10.2012
- St. George Hotel, 4* -10% for bookings made before 30.11.2012
- Iglika Palace hotel, 4* -10% for bookings made before 31.10.2012
- Lion Borovets Hotel, 4* -10% for bookings made before 31.10.2012
If you have not found the best ski hotel for you, review our up-to-date Ski holidays 2012/2013 Early booking discounts.
Still not sure why you should choose Bulgaria this winter? Expect more articles from the travel experts and in the meantime, choose the best ski equipment for your needs, download a ski wallpaper for your office PC and start choosing dates for your vacation!