Hotel rating:10/10 based on 2 reviews
Special offers - hotel accommodation discounts and holiday package deals
Anna-Kristina Hotel is the most luxurous and stylish hotel in Vidin. The building is an architectural and cultural monument, recently reconstructed and turned into a magnificent hotel.
Anna-Kristina Hotel is situated of the beautiful river-park in the town of Vidin, just a couple of minutes away from the city center.
Address: 2 Baba Vida str., Vidin 3700, Vidin
Distance to center:
Distance to airport: 250km to Airport Sofia
Distance to railway station: 0.5km
Hotel Anna Kristina , Vidin offers you the following amenities:
outdoor pool, parking lot, restaurant, fitness centre, tour guide, rent-a-car, security, sauna, safety deposit box, jacuzzi, room service, children's pool, barbeque, rent-a-bike, lobby bar, steam bath, cafe, TV set, cable television, air conditioning, heating, refrigerator, mini-bar, phone, internet, bathroom/toilet, microwave oven, laundry, view, bath tub, iron, hair-dryer, currency exchange, laundry, ironing, c. card payment, business sevices, dry cleaning, pets allowed, summer garden, tavern, pool bar
Airconditioning in the hotel:
Wi-Fi internet in the hotel: yes, free
Wi-Fi internet in the rooms: yes, free
Reception: 24 hours
The hotel has 21 rooms including 3 VIP suites, set up as cosy double rooms, mansards and apartments.
Óþòíèòå ñòàè è ìàíñàðäè ñà îáîðóäâàíè ñ êëèìàòèê, ìèíè-áàð, êàáåëíà TV, òåëåôîí, ñåøîàð, äóø êàáèíà è ñàìîñòîÿòåëåí ñàíèòàðåí âúçåë.
DBL room standard
DBL room Deluxe
DBL (SGL use) more
Type of traveller:
friends/company on a holiday
I would recommend to a friendAnna-Kristina Hotel
We stay at the Anna Kristina at least twice a year. It's location is excellent, a few metres from the Danube, a pleasant walk through the park and you are there, with minimal road noise from the small street outside. The facillities are excellent with ...
stayed for 7 days excellent hotel staff lovley kids loved the pool great value would recomend to anyone
- Bulgaria develops Danube cycle route
- Funds for the restoration of cultural monuments
- Vidin medieval fortress attracts 50 000 tourists annually
- Bulgaria invests in the development of cultural and history tourism
- Tourism in the municipalities along the Danube to be developed
- Kaleto Fortress in Vidin becomes a tourism attraction
- Information boards will be installed at 22 tourism sights in Vidin region
- 130 tourists from USA visited the medieval fortress Baba Vida
- Baba Vida Medieval Fortress to be protected by UNESCO
- Vidin develops balneology tourism
- New tourism Attractions at Baba Vida Fortress in Vidin
- Increasing interest in Baba Vida
- Excavations in the unique cave Kozarnika to continue
- The beach near the fortress Baba Vida – open
- Archaeological exploration of the fortress Baba Vida
- First US tourist groups arrived in Belogradchik
- More reasons to go to Belogradchik: the wine
- A book to tell the legends of Belogradchik Rocks
- The rocks of Belogradchik - now first!
- The project for historical complex Magura applies for European financing
- Vidin to develop city tourism
- Two Bulgarian nature sites nominated for the Seven World Wonders
- 4-Star Luxurious Hotel opens in Belogradchik