Vidin Transfer instant online booking
Our transfers are private and exclusive with clean, comfortable, up to standard and insured vehicles with well experienced drivers.
The return pick up time is set automatically by our reservation system according to the flight details you supplied. Your transfer pick up time may be changed by our representatives in case of force major situations like blocked roads, heavy snowfall etc. You will be contacted in advance in case we are forced to change the pick up time. Please, supply a working mobile phone number.
The transfer price is based on the number of passengers + 1 standard suitcase ( 90 /70 cm) + 1 holdall per passenger. In case you have more luggage than 1 suitcase per person, such as ski/snowboard equipment, please, book a bigger vehicle for your comfort and let us know the number of suitcases and ski/snowboard equipment. Child seats are available for free if specially requested. Please, specify the age and weight of the child.
- Bulgaria develops Danube cycle route
- Funds for the restoration of cultural monuments
- Vidin medieval fortress attracts 50 000 tourists annually
- Bulgaria invests in the development of cultural and history tourism
- Tourism in the municipalities along the Danube to be developed
- Kaleto Fortress in Vidin becomes a tourism attraction
- Information boards will be installed at 22 tourism sights in Vidin region
- 130 tourists from USA visited the medieval fortress Baba Vida
- Baba Vida Medieval Fortress to be protected by UNESCO
- Vidin develops balneology tourism
- New tourism Attractions at Baba Vida Fortress in Vidin
- Increasing interest in Baba Vida
- Excavations in the unique cave Kozarnika to continue
- The beach near the fortress Baba Vida – open
- Archaeological exploration of the fortress Baba Vida
- First US tourist groups arrived in Belogradchik
- More reasons to go to Belogradchik: the wine
- A book to tell the legends of Belogradchik Rocks
- The rocks of Belogradchik - now first!
- The project for historical complex Magura applies for European financing
- Vidin to develop city tourism
- Two Bulgarian nature sites nominated for the Seven World Wonders
- 4-Star Luxurious Hotel opens in Belogradchik