Hotels in Plovdiv
Winery 2013 takes place in Plovdiv city
The International wine competition Winery 2013 will take place from April 3rd to April 6th, 2013 within the International Fair in Plovdiv city. Besides Bulgaria wine producers and experts from Italy, France, Moldova, Azerbejdan, will participate in the event. Nearly 400 tests will be made within the competition. The novelty of this year’s Winery is testing spirit drinks like whiskey, vodka and others. Wines will be classified in 6 categories.
The best ones will receive bronze, silver and golden medals, but they need to outrank other participants in order to receive the prize. The qualities of best wines will be assessed by a jury of highly qualified experts, journalists and wine producers. The renowned German sommelier and wine expert Thomas Brandl.
Related travel news - News from Plovdiv
Travel stories from Plovdiv city - Antique Theatre
Weekend in Plovdiv city, Bulgaria - let's explore the Antique theatre!
Plovdiv further to develop tourism fairs
Plovdiv is a destination for cultural tourism and business tours.
Plovdiv Airport is prepared for the ski season
Plovdiv Airport is prepared to serve more flights and passengers for the present ski season.
Young wine festival in old Plovdiv city
Young wine festival will take place in Plodvid until November 27th.
Holidays of the Old Plovdiv city
Guests of Plovdiv city will enjoy the holidays of old Plovdiv.
The night of Museums in Plovdiv city
The night of Museums in Plovdiv city is held on September 21st.
Week of Crafts will be held in Plovdiv city
Ethnographic museum in Plovdiv city hosts the traditional week of crafts that starts tomorrow.
International movie festival is held in Plovdiv city
International movie festival surprises guests of Plovdiv city, Bulgaria.
Festival of the young wine in Plovdiv city
Plovdiv hosts a festival, dedicated to the wine.
Six Bulgarian towns nominated for European Capital of Culture
Sofia, Plovdiv, Bourgas, Varna, Rousse apply for European capital of culture.
Week of crafts in Plovdiv city
Discover the world of crafts only in Plovdiv city!
Tourism season in Plovdiv opens with festive procession
Plovdiv city, Bulgaria opens tourism season 2011 with a special festive program!
Cheap Easter Holidays in Bulgaria: the choice is yours
How to choose Easter vacation? Which is the best destination for your memorable Easter vacation in 2011? Cheap Easter Offers- is it possible?
Ryanair launches regular flights from Plovdiv airport to Italy
The low-cost air carrier Ryanair services new flights from Plovdiv airport to Milan.
Ishtar gigs in Bulgaria
Ishtar from Alabina gigs three times in Bulgaria-in Plovdiv, Sofia and Varna!
Hotels in Plovdiv
- Hebros Hotel
- Residence City Garden
- The Emporium Plovdiv - MGALLERY Hotel
- Alliance hotel
- Best Western Premier
- Grand Hotel Plovdiv
- Landmark Creek Hotel
- Leipzig Hotel
- Park and SPA hotel Markovo
- Park Hotel Imperial
- Park Hotel Sankt Peterburg
- Ramada Plovdiv Trimontium
- Avion Hotel
- Belle Ville Hotel
- BLVD 7
- Bright House
- Business hotel Plovdiv
- Dafi Hotel
- Ego hotel
- Famous House hotel
- Kendros Hotel
- Nord Hotel
- Noris Hotel
- Noviz Hotel
- Odeon Hotel-Restaurant
- Park Hotel Plovdiv
- Plaza hotel
- Real Hotel
- Rodopi Hotel
- Seven Hills hotel
- Star Hotel (ex. BW Bulgaria Hotel)
- Trakiets hotel and sports complex
- Urban Hotel and Events
Upcoming events in Plovdiv
- International Fair Plovdiv 2011- new events
- TARJA TURUNEN gigs in Plovdiv city
- International technical fair
- AL BANO in Bulgaria
Places to go in Plovdiv
- Ancient Roman amphitheatre
- Assumption of the Holy Virgin churh
- Ethnographic Museum - Kuyumdzhioglu house
- St Marina Church
- Hissar Kapia
- Bulgarian Revival Museum - Georgiadi house
- Forum-odeon complex
- Ancient Roman stadium
- Round tower
- The church of St. Petka
- The city garden (garden of Tsar Simeon)
- St. St. Constantine and Helena Church
- St Nedelya Church
- Plovdiv old town
- Balabanov house
- St Demetrius Church
- Sahat hill (Sahat tepe)
- Plovdiv synagogue Zion
- The house of Stepan Hindliyan
- Yellow school
- Plovdiv Zoo
- International Plovdiv fair
- Lamartine museum - Mavridi house
- Danov house
- Culture and Relax park near Maritsa
- Centre for modern art Banya Starinna
- Bunardzhika hill (Bunardzhika tepe)
- Armenian church St. Kevork
- Dzhendem hill (Dzhendem tepe)
- Dzhumaya mosque (djumaya mosque)
- Icon gallery
- Catholic Cathedral St. Ludwig
- Nedkovich house
- Nebet Tepe hill Roman fortress
- Natural Science Museum
- Museum of Aviation
- Maritsa river
- Late antiquity Eirene roman mosaics
- Imare mosque
- Archaelogical Museum