Sliven Transfer instant online booking
Our transfers are private and exclusive with clean, comfortable, up to standard and insured vehicles with well experienced drivers.
The return pick up time is set automatically by our reservation system according to the flight details you supplied. Your transfer pick up time may be changed by our representatives in case of force major situations like blocked roads, heavy snowfall etc. You will be contacted in advance in case we are forced to change the pick up time. Please, supply a working mobile phone number.
The transfer price is based on the number of passengers + 1 standard suitcase ( 90 /70 cm) + 1 holdall per passenger. In case you have more luggage than 1 suitcase per person, such as ski/snowboard equipment, please, book a bigger vehicle for your comfort and let us know the number of suitcases and ski/snowboard equipment. Child seats are available for free if specially requested. Please, specify the age and weight of the child.
- Sliven town restores the antique fortress in ‘Sinite Kamani
- Golf: Kanev Ready to Lead Way for Bulgaria
- Bulgarian Archaeologists Discover New Priceless Finds in Krushare
- Bulgaria Archaeologists Find Unique Golden Wreath
- Archaeologists found a golden grave in Sliven region
- Sinite Kamani, Jeravna and Ichera attract foreign tourists to Sliven
- Archaeological summer Sliven 2009 starts
- Sinite Kamani national park to take part in the Second edition of National Natur
- Rural tourism to be developed in Sliven region
- New exhibition in Sliven House Museum
- Alternative tourism project to be carried out in Nature Park Bulgarka
- First Bulgarian 'Green Lodge' – welcoming guests in Sliven
- Environmentalists discuss opportunities and ways for the development of tourism
- "Masquerade Games" Expel Evil Spirits