Special offers - hotel accommodation discounts and holiday package deals
Hotel Armira named after the ancient Roman villa Armira built during the reign of Emperor Hadrian (117 - 138), near the town Ivailovgrad.
Richly decorated with mosaics, marble sculptures and trim, today its beauty comes alive in a modern complex with a particular spirit and charming appeal.
The hotel is located 12 km. by the Stara Zagora, in the resort Stara Zagora Mineral Baths - a modern spa resort with stunning scenery and mineral water, whose medical indicators beneficial influence on the musculoskeletal system and peripheral nervous system, raises the tone and obliged to return again.
Address: Starozagorski mineralni bani area, Stara Zagora 6000, Stara Zagora
Distance to center:
Distance to airport: 125km to Airport Plovdiv
Distance to railway station: 15km
The hotel offers a wide indoor swimming pool and a spa centre.
Airconditioning in the hotel:
Safe at the reception: yes, free
Safe in the rooms: no
Wi-Fi internet in the hotel: no
Wi-Fi internet in the rooms: no
Reception: 24 hours
Complex Armira offers modernly furnished 18 double rooms, 5 mansards with double bed, 3 standard apartments, 1 mansard apartment De Luxe and 5 luxurious mezonette villas.
Upcoming events in Stara Zagora
- Antiquity of Stara Zagora town becomes a tourism attraction
- Spa holidays and packages in Bulgaria
- Unique festival Augustiada will be held in Stara Zagora
- Festival of wine Avgustiada in Stara Zagora
- Archaeologists discovered unique mosaic in Stara Zagora
- Six Days Crazy Job enduro competition in Stara Zagora
- Renesanz open-air party in Stara Zagora
- Stara Zagora region recommended as an attractive tourist destination
- Spa Hotel Kalista opened in Stara Zagora mineral baths
- Thrace Region is to represent Bulgaria at Tourist Market in Salerno
- Bulgaria-Germany Business forum