All prices are per room/apartment per day, on Bed & breakfast basis.
The regular prices are NOT valid during national holidays, Christmas and New Year periods!
The prices are NOT valid during official holidays, Rose fetival, Christmas & New Year period!
The combination of beautiful scenery, fresh air, comfort, delicious food and excellent service will make you feel refreshed and recharged quickly to your everyday life.In close proximity are situated fishpond farming trout, hence the name of the complex.
The "Trout" is located 5 km from the city of roses - Kazanlak, in the picturesque village Enina. In the arms of the mountain you will feel peace and comfort, that you need for a relaxing holiday.
Distance to centre:
Distance to airport: 200km to Airport Sofia
Distance to bus station: 6km
Distance to railway station: 6km
Distance to cash mashine: 0.5km
Distance to exchange office: 5km
Distance to restaurants: 5km
Distance to shops: 5km
Safe at the reception:
Safe in the rooms: no
Internet in the hotel: yes, free
Internet in the rooms: yes, free
Reception: 24 hours
The hotel at the complex has 2 floors and has 28 double rooms, 1 room with three beds, 1 suite and 2 suites representative. Rooms are comfortable, with south-facing balcony with magnificent mountain views and fishpond. Each of them has a mini bar, cable TV, wireless internet, bathroom with bath or shower.
- Hotel map
- Deals & discounts
- Places to go
- Visitor reviews
- Car rental
Places to go in Kazanlak
- Kazanluk hosts two unique festivals
- Kazanluk participates in a huge travel fair
- Legendary jazz musician will visit Bulgaria for Rose festival
- Bulgaria-top 50 tours of a lifetime destinations by National Geographic Traveler
- Rose oil production is one of Bulgaria’s most successful tourist attractions that draw tourists
- More Japanese tourists in Bulgaria
- Christmas and New Year Holidays 2011 cheap last minute packages
- Techno Festival Free Open Air Sevtopolis takes place near Koprinka dam
- Cross-Country Mountain Bike weekend in Karlovo, explore the Rose valley on your
- Bulgaria reveals Thracian treasures and relics from Revival period at Expo 2010
- Bulgaria to woo tourists with cultural gems
- Saudi Prince to Fund Bulgarian Archaeological Thracian City Project
- An exploring expedition in search for Odrisi capitals
- Thracian Capital Emerges from Dam Bottom
- Japanese investments in the tourism of Kazanlak town
- Sevtopolis and Bulgarian rose to be presented in European Parliament
- Deep research in Valley of Thracian kings is to begin next year
- Frescoes in Kazanlak Tomb painted by Kodzimases
- Underwater photos of Thracian city Sevtopolis began
- The fulfilment of the project Sevtopolis is value at the amount of 100 million €
- The valley of Thracian kings is an accomplished tourist product
- Rose Festival in Kazanlak
- Today Rose holidays start
- UNESCO to Shield Bulgaria's Thracian Treasures