Hotel rating:6.8/10 based on 8 reviews
Special offers - hotel accommodation discounts and holiday package deals
Leading up to, during designing and construction of Hotel Time Out was the idea of building a hotel where customers could feel at home. To spend one night at Hotel Time Out is the next best thing to being at home. "Less like a hotel, more like a home" is our motto.
Individualistic style, coziness and luxury will accompany Your stay. The closeness of the famous Sandanski Park, the mild, clean, Mediterranean air that is free of allergens and the fresh mineral waters that surround the hotel makes your stay revitalizing.
The town of Sandanski is a resort situated in the west slopes of the Pirin Mountains, along the mouth of Sandanska Bistritsa River and stands at 225 m altitude.
Address: 23 Polenishki pat, Sandanski 2800, Sandanski
Distance to center:
Distance to airport: 160km to Sofia
Distance to bus station: 0.5km
Distance to railway station: 3km
Distance to shops: 0.2km
Airconditioning in the hotel:
Wi-Fi internet in the rooms: yes, free
Reception: 24 hours
The hotel offers 31 rooms and apartments.
All rooms are equipped with cable and satellite TV, wireless Internet, telephone, central air-conditioning, mini-bar, large bathroom with bathtub and hairdryer.
The apartments are stylishly furnished, cozy and elegant – equipped with wireless Internet, central air-conditioning, a safe, mini-bar, cable and satellite TV with LCD monitor.
- Pirin Park Hotel
- Interhotel Sandanski
- Medite Hotel
- Colosseo Hotel
- Hotel "Time Out"
- Hotel Panorama
- Ofir Sandanski Boutique hotel
- Sveti Nikola Hotel
- Sveti Vrach Spa hotel
- Edia hotel
- Hotel map
- Deals & discounts
- Visitor reviews
- Car rental
- New Year 2018
- Easter 2017
- Easter seaside and mountain holidays in Bulgaria
- SPA holidays: relax and health
- Greek and Romanian tourists visit Bulgaria for Easter
- Health tourism in Bulgaria- one of the most modern forms of travel
- New tourism product for wedding tours in Sandanski
- Sandanski develops cultural tourism
- Interesting SPA packages in Sandanski
- Bulgaria, Greece and Turkey present a joint spa product in USA
- A growth of the number of foreign tourists
- Lack of information impedes the development of SPA tourism
- Bulgarian Spa & Wellness resorts become more popular
- Greek, Romanian and Macedonian tourists flock to Bulgaria for Easter
- Cheap Easter Holidays in Bulgaria: the choice is yours
- Cultural tourism catalogue for Sandanski landmarks
- Bulgaria’s SPA resort Sandanski creates its own tourist map
- Exotic holidays and festive season in Bulgaria
- Christmas and New Year Holidays 2011 cheap last minute packages
- SPA Park Hotel Pirin in Sandanski has a birthday
- Israeli residents to heal in Bulgarian spa resorts
- SPA destination Sandanski presented at 43rd International Tourism Fair
- Bulgaria has a great potential to develop balneology, SPA and wellness tourism
- Bulgaria is a part of the European SPA map
- Russian Investors are interested in Bulgarian SPA and balneology resorts
- Health tourism in Bulgaria has shown a recent growth
- Hot springs make Bulgaria a mecca for the spa crowd