food and dining:
Lobby bar: yes
Pool bar: yes
The main restaurant at the Sirius Beach complex seats 200 dinner guests in the dining hall at two levels, and 200 guests on the terrace. It is situated literally just above the sea waves but apart from the wonderful view of the bay it is impressive also with its elegant design. During the summer the restaurant offers open buffet of modern Bulgarian and international dishes, and alcoholic and soft drinks for the hotel guests. It also holds weddings.
The Lobby Bar of Sirius Bach hotel impresses with its stylish atmosphere – a pleasant place for a coffee, a drink, meeting with friends or a business appointment. The Lobby Bar has a capacity of 60 seats and offers a large variety of alcoholic and soft drinks, cocktails, snacks and desserts. This is the ideal place to relax while enjoying your favorite drink in an elegant and yet informal environment.
Business hours: 08.00 - 24.00.
Business days: 365.
It is located on the 9th floor of the hotel and has 80 seats inside, plus 90 seats on the open terrace. From the beautiful terrace following the oval shape of the hotel building one enjoys an unforgettable 360-degree panorama view of the sea and its shores. This is the ideal place for romantic meetings and moments to experience the feeling of freedom and beauty.
Nights, the illumination of the entire resort complex and the star-studded sky contribute to the cosiness of the Sky Bar and boost your mood.
Here, you can enjoy a variety of exotic cocktails and connoisseur drinks.
The Sky Bar at Sirius Beach hotel offers and organizes private parties, birthdays and name-sake days, cocktails, and all other types of organized undertakings.
The Sirius ship cast anchor in 1991 and since then it's welcomed local residents and foreign guests all year round. It is situated on the very beach in a XIII-century-style frigate, with four decks and 150 internal and 100 outdoor seats on board, and has the reputation of one of the oldest and more classy fish restaurant near Varna.
The interior of the ship consists of two levels, where the four dining halls and a bar with dark wooden furniture, sea maps and lanterns are located. The result is a harmonious blend of historical charm and modern sophistication. Once inside, one gets the impression of dining on a floating ship. The "crew", all dressed in seaman's uniforms, helps complete the illusion. The exterior deck and the two terraces provide unparalleled views of the coastline and the azure Black Sea, as well as culinary adventures under the open sky. The menu is a mix of seafood, fresh fish prepared on grill and different fish starters. The restaurant offers the best Bulgarian wines, as well as the famous French wines from Bordeaux, Italian, Spanish and even New Zealand wines.
- Grand Hotel Varna
- Aqua Azur Hotel
- Dolphin Hotel
- Hotel Koral
- Kristel Hotel
- Lebed Hotel
- Rubin Hotel
- Sirius Beach Hotel
- Spa Hotel Romance Splendid
- Gloria Hotel
- Hotel Roussalka
- Hotel map
- Deals & discounts
- All Inclusive
- Last minute
- St. Constantine and Elena
- Visitor reviews
- Car rental
- Night life
- Easter 2017
- Christmas 2018
- New Year 2019
- Easter 2018
- Beach holiday with pets and kids at Bulgaria’s Black Sea
- How to choose best hotels at Bulgaria’s seaside
- Excellent beaches and quality sea waters in Varna region
- Beach holidays in Bulgaria – affordable prices and unforgettable experiences
- How to choose the best hotel at Bulgaria’s Black Sea coast
- Preparation for a joyous beach holiday
- The summer resort St.Constantine and Elena has opened the season
- Summer travel destinations 2013 – Bulgaria in the spotlight
- Beach holiday in Albena – say hello to summer season 2013
- Early booking discounts for a summer holiday reach 20%
- All Inclusive beach holiday: the survival tips
- The number of tourists in Bulgaria will increase this year
- Bulgarian hotels offer up to 30% price reductions at the end of the season
- Bulgaria is second famous summer destination for Russians
- Hot summer emotions and exciting beach vacations
- Cheap Easter Holidays in Bulgaria: the choice is yours
- More tourists in Bulgaria this summer
- Health tourism in Bulgaria has shown a recent growth
- The season in “St. Konstantin and Elena” begins
- The resort Saint Constantine and Elena becomes Spa center