All prices are per room/apartment per day, on Half board (breakfast and dinner) basis.
The regular prices are NOT valid during national holidays, Christmas and New Year periods!
To book holiday package call +359 2 40 10 565, +359 2 40 10 515, +359 885 706 771.
Special offers - hotel accommodation discounts and holiday package deals
Early booking discount - 10% for hotel accommodation in the period 01.05.2014 - 31.10.2014 , for reservations made before 30.04.2014 , 100% payment in advance. » Book now
4* Lilia hotel is the superb choice for your vacation.
200 m. away form the beach; 17 km. to the north of Varna
Distance to beach:
Distance to centre: 0.6km
Distance to airport: 25km to Airport Varna
Distance to bus station: 0.02km
Distance to railway station: 18km
Distance to cash mashine: 0.10km
Distance to exchange office: in the hotel
Distance to restaurants: in the hotel
Distance to supermarket: 0.20km
Distance to shops: 0.6km
On your disposal, 24 hours per day, there is a hotel doctor who can take care of you and for your beauty and condition you can visit our cosmetician, hairdresser and the massage experts in the medical centre. The lilia Hotel in varna bulgaria disposes of seminar and conference halls, as well as Wi-Fi in the Hotel Lobby and in the most of the rooms and suites. On Reception you can receive various information, rent a safe deposit box, change money, leave clothes for washing, ironing or even ask for baby-sitting. The boutiques situated in the hotel foyer would tempt you with highly varied goods - jewellery, leather products, store-clothes, perfumery and cosmetics.
Safe at the reception:
yes, on payment
Safe in the rooms: no
Internet in the hotel: yes, free
Internet in the rooms: yes, on payment
Reception: 24 hours
The Hotel premises are situated in 3 hotel parts in varna bulgaria. Lilia Hotel disposes of 174 Double rooms, 47 apartments with 2 beds, 8 apartments with 4 beds and 1 VIP apartment. All the premises are with air-condition, equipped with telephone, satellite television, mini-bar and hair-drier in the bathroom. From the the rooms' terraces there is a beautiful panoramic view towards the sea or the century-old forest.
Consist of entrance hall and premises with 2 separate or joined beds, telephone, TV, mini-bar, bathroom with a shower-room, hair-drier, terrace with a table and chairs. Panoramic view towards the sea or the park.
Spacious premise with entrance-hall and 2 separate rooms or one common premise – optically divided in living and bedroom; upholstered furniture, telephone, TV, mini-bar, bathroom/WC with shower-room and/or bathtub, bidet; hair-drier, terrace with a table and chairs. Panoramic view towards the sea or the park.
Luxurious type of accommodation consisting of entrance-hall, 2 separate bedroom premises and a living-room with upholstered furniture; telephone, TV, mini-bar, bathroom with a bathtub/WC with bidet and another separate WC; terrace with a table and chairs. Panoramic view towards the sea or the park.
stayed in Lilia for the first time in 2006. I was very happy with the hotel so the next year i recommended it to my father and this year i stayed there too.
So, with the help of our travel agency in Romania, we stayed for at Lilia.
A very good choice. ...
Read the entire review
Pluses: It's clean, close to the beach, pretty quiet, the buffet is good (there's a lot of food, for all kind of tastes, including vegetarians; two meals per day are more than enough), the stuff is normal; and that's all I liked.
Lacks: Refinement, ...
Read the entire review
This is the 3rd time we've stayed in Bulgaria and would recommend this hotel to if you require a fairly quiet location with no reps bothering you to join in day time activities.
The rooms are very spacious but basic, clean and safe and cleaned everyday ...
Read the entire review
- ADMIRAL Hotel
- DoubleTree by Hilton
- Marina Grand Beach
- Melia Grand Hermitage
- Berlin Golden Beach Hotel
- Berlin Green Park Hotel
- Edelweiss Hotel
- Golden Yavor Aparthotel
- Grifid Hotel Arabella
- Grifid Hotel Bolero
- Grifid Hotel Metropol
- Grifid hotel Vistamar
- Havana Hotel & Casino
- Helios Spa Hotel
- Hotel Royal
- JOYA Park complex
- Kaliakra Palace
- Lilia hotel
- Luna Hotel
- Madara Park Hotel
- Morsko oko Garden
- Orhidea Boutique Spa Hotel
- Riu Dolce Vita Hotel
- Sentido Golden Star
- Sunshine Magnolia & SPA
- Bellevue Hotel
- Bendita apart-hotel
- Cabacum Beach Residence & Spa
- Glicinia hotel
- Hotel Dana Palace
- Hotel Detelina
- Hotel Ljuljak
- Hotel Preslav
- Journalist hotel
- Paradise Green Park Hotel & Apartments
- Park Hotel Perla
- Shipka hotel
- Hotel map
- Deals & discounts
- All Inclusive
- Last minute
- Early booking
- Golden Sands
- Places to go
- Restaurants & bars
- Visitor reviews
- Car rental
- Easter 2014
- Bed only
- Bed & breakfast
- Half board (breakfast and dinner)
- Full board
- All inclusive
- Ultra All inclusive
- Beach holiday with kids at Bulgaria’s Black Sea coast
- Beach holiday with pets and kids at Bulgaria’s Black Sea
- How to choose best hotels at Bulgaria’s seaside
- Beach holidays in Bulgaria – affordable prices and unforgettable experiences
- How to choose the best hotel at Bulgaria’s Black Sea coast
- Summer travel destinations 2013 – Bulgaria in the spotlight
- Cheap beach vacations in Bulgaria this September
- All Inclusive beach holiday: the survival tips
- Bird watching in Golden Sands resort
- The number of tourists in Bulgaria will increase this year
- Growth of the number of German tourists in Bulgaria
- Restaurants don’t have clients due to the popularity of All inclusive packages
- Bulgarian hotels offer up to 30% price reductions at the end of the season
- Hotels on Northern Black Sea coast drop prices in the end of summer
- Bulgarian beaches are observed from the air
- Arabian tourists return to Bulgarian beaches
- Golden Sands ranks in Top 10 hottest beach resorts in Europe
- British tourists are satisfied with Bulgaria’s Black Sea hotels
- Bulgaria is second famous summer destination for Russians
- Better tourist season 2011
- Hot summer emotions and exciting beach vacations
- Bulgaria expects a growth of 20% of the number of German tourists
- 80 % of Bulgarians prefer local sea resorts
- Bulgaria Said to Offer Best-Value Summer Tourism Packages in EU
- Burgas and the surroundings offer interesting summer