Hotel rating:8/10 based on 5 reviews
Special offers - hotel accommodation discounts and holiday package deals
|Sport package (01.01.2016 - 31.12.2017)|
|Room type||min. 1 overnights|
|SGL room||59€ per day|
|DBL room||51€ per person per day|
|Triple room||51€ per person per day|
|The package for athletes tourism includes use of all sports facilities, without limitation, agreed with the base schedule.|
Booking deposit: 100%.
We have the pleasure to introduce you the High Mountain Sports Complex Belmeken, built on the plateau where the ranges of the Rhodopes and the Rila mountains meet, situated 2050 m above the sea level in the neighborhood with the Rila National Park and the Belmeken dam. HMSC Belmeken is world famous for its ecological environment and picturesque surroundings. The unique nature, altitude and the services offered are the prerequisites HMSC Belmeken has only one analogue in Europe – Sierra Nevada High Altitude Training Centre. HMSC Belmeken is preferred place for preparation of sportsmen from all over the world - Russia, Ukraine, Germany, Norway, Japan, Australia etc.
The nearest settlement is Velingrad town. The transport realizes by own cars only or by hotel’s buses.The distance between HMSC Belmeken and Sofia, the capital of Bulgaria is 140 km only. The roads are well-established.
Address: Velingrad 4600, Bulgaria, Velingrad
Distance to center:
10km to Velingrad
Distance to airport: 130km to Sofia Airport
Distance to bus station: 10km
Distance to railway station: 10km
HMSC Belmeken was built in 1968, but in the period from 2003 till 2005was carried out modernization and reconstruction of the complex.
The complex is used all the year round and has its own parking for 50 cars.
It offers perfect possibilities for sport training and it is absolutely suitable for individual and family rest, for children groups and school groups. The pleasant climate and nature, the safe environment , the crystal airand altitude are favour for high- mountain climate therapy. The complex provides conditions for conducting school process.
It has been scientifically proved that the sport preparation and training of the athletes of Belmeken contributes to the improvement of their all-round fitness and sport performance. The food responds to the contemporary requirements and assures fast physical recuperation of the sportsmen.
Airconditioning in the hotel:
Safe at the reception: no
Safe in the rooms: no
Wi-Fi internet in the hotel: yes, on payment
Wi-Fi internet in the rooms: no
Reception: 24 hours
Belmeken hotel has two-star category and it is composed from 3 bodies with indoor connection between them and sports halls. The hotel has available 275 beds in double and triple rooms and 6 luxury apartments. All rooms and apartments offer: separate bathroom, satellite television, central heating.
Hotel part 1
Three–storey solid building. It has available 44 double rooms and 3 apartments
Hotel part 2
Four–storey solid building. It has available 25 double and 6 triple rooms and 3 apartments.
Hotel part 3
Two–storey solid building. It has available 16 double and 16 triple rooms.
- Dvoretsa Hotel
- Grand Hotel Velingrad
- Maxi Park Hotel & Spa
- Saint Spas Balneocomplex
- Aquatonik hotel
- Bor SPA-Club Hotel
- Hotel Select SPA
- Light Spa Hotel
- Royal Spa Hotel
- SPA hotel RICH
- Hotel Orchidea
- Belmeken hotel complex
- Hotel map
- Deals & discounts
- Visitor reviews
- Car rental
- Velingrad – preferred SPA destination in Bulgaria
- Velingrad hosts a festival for single people
- Only 60 SPA hotels will remain in Bulgaria
- Easter seaside and mountain holidays in Bulgaria
- Velingrad welcomes tourists with more expensive, but attractive prices
- Spa holidays and packages in Bulgaria
- Hunting tourism and SPA procedures in Bulgaria
- SPA holidays: relax and health
- A workshop with coloured eggs is opened in the History museum in Velingrad SPA resort
- Health tourism in Bulgaria- one of the most modern forms of travel
- Velingrad attracts tourists for upcoming vacations
- Scenic train Septemvri-Dobrinishte will become an attraction
- Bulgaria, Greece and Turkey present a joint spa product in USA
- Russian tourists are interested in SPA centres in Velingrad
- Workshop for hotel management and sales
- Lack of information impedes the development of SPA tourism
- Foreigners Fancy Bulgaria's Cultural, Spa Tourism
- Folklore festival near Velingrad
- Velingrad hotels welcome foreign tourists for Easter holidays
- Bulgarian Spa & Wellness resorts become more popular
- Greek, Romanian and Macedonian tourists flock to Bulgaria for Easter
- Cheap Easter Holidays in Bulgaria: the choice is yours
- Velingrad- SPA tourism and eco adventures
- Thracian ceramics found in Suhata Cave near Velingrad
- Germans prefer Bulgarian SPA to Czech