Hotel rating:8.2/10 based on 13 reviews
Special offers - hotel accommodation discounts and holiday package deals
Built in 2000, hotel „St. George” is situated in the old part of Pomorie. It borders on the coastal boulevard on the one side and the pedestrian center of the town on the other side. The hotel consists of 3 parts with separate cozy lounges, staircases and elevators. Six-storeyed, with stylish architecture, combining monument of culture with new construction, excellent insulation and central air-conditioning.
on the seashore, 10 meters away from the beach.
Address: 15 Javorov str., Pomorie 8200, Pomorie
Distance to beach:
Distance to center: 760m
Distance to airport: 15km to Airport Bourgas
Distance to bus station: 1km
Distance to railway station: 20km
Distance to exchange office: 0.01km
Distance to restaurants: in the hotel
Distance to shops: 0.01 km
Airconditioning in the hotel:
Safe at the reception: yes, on payment, 2eur per day
Safe in the rooms: no
Wi-Fi internet in the hotel: yes, free
Wi-Fi internet in the rooms: yes, free
Reception: 24 hours
The total number of rooms, available to you at Saint George hotel, is 98.The successful combination of luxury, comfort, convenience and coziness is available at rooms of the following categories : Standart , Superior и Deluxe. Also, there are three suites available, as well as an apartment, which shall satisfy even the most pretentious tastes.
Standard rooms are preferred mainly by persons on business trips or guests, who are using the balneological and Spa programmes and package prices for a longer period of time.
Superior rooms have enough of capacity and additional beds /two-storey and separate ones/ with the possibility to be used by children with parents. In most of the rooms, there is a possibility for an additional bed to be placed.
DBL room (SGL use)
DBL room park view
DBL room sea view more
Deluxe rooms are luxuriously furnished, with Internet connection, bath-tubs and a view to the sea, thus satisfying the desires of even the most pretentious guests.
Type of traveller:
a couple on a holiday
I would recommend to a friendSt.George hotel
The Hotel was wonderfull and I would recommend it to everybody.
Hi. Hope you get this whilst my husband is staying with you. Ray Newing. We have stayed a few times, he has stayed more and we love the place. It is homely and the staff are great and friendly.
we are so happy there. my husband is joining you again tonight Ray Newing. You know him very well and no doubt will look after him.
It is a lovely place to stay and we will always recommend you.
- Grand hotel Pomorie
- Sunset Resort
- Via Pontica Health and Lesure Resort
- Festa Pomorie resort
- Marina Holiday Club
- Penelope Palace hotel
- St.George hotel
- Paradise hotel
- Pomorie Bay Aparthotel
- Hotel map
- Deals & discounts
- All Inclusive
- Last minute
- Early booking
- Visitor reviews
- Car rental
- Beach holiday with kids at Bulgaria’s Black Sea coast
- How to choose best hotels at Bulgaria’s seaside
- First national honey festival in Pomorie
- Beach holidays in Bulgaria – affordable prices and unforgettable experiences
- How to choose the best hotel at Bulgaria’s Black Sea coast
- Preparation for a joyous beach holiday
- Pomorie hosts European SPA congress
- Early bookings show a steady growth of Russian tourists
- Culinary festival in Pomorie beach resort
- Pomorie resort offers new tourist products
- Salt Museum Pomorie- 10 years
- Retro Car Parade in Pomorie beach resort
- Pomorie celebrates its official holiday on St.George’s Day
- Growth of the number of German tourists in Bulgaria
- More tourists in the Salt Museum in Pomorie
- Hot summer emotions and exciting beach vacations
- Lake Atanasovo reserve celebrated its anniversary
- The healing power of the sea
- August: Sizzling hot, but it’s the right time for the perfect beach holiday
- National Sea Week in Pomorie beach resort
- Influx of foreign tourist to Bulgarian mineral baths
- New Via Pontica hotel in Pomorie opened officially
- The most modern visitor center opened Pomorie coastal resort
- First-line beach hotels in Bulgaria fully booked for peak summer season
- Experts: Bulgaria should develop wine tourism